I chanced upon this and boy am I mesmerised. I believe I spent about an hour or so looking through all the pictures despite telling Jinglong I'm going to work on my essay.
But good lord people, take a look at the pictures, they are amazing! I am kinda excited about my wedding now, thinking about all the beautiful pastel colours, my dress, and the buckets of tears I will be crying. I'm thinking about all the beautiful drapes that'll be hanging with little bundles of flowers, the huge wedding cake and cramps on my face.
I think I have suddenly recovered my love for weddings. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I've always wanted to be a wedding planner. I want to be the one who helps the poor bride choose the correct shade of yellow, and I want to be the one who helps them synchronise their wedding song with their wedding vows. I want to be the one who is there for the food-tasting and the one who arranges the car.
When I went for my interview at Temasek Poly (back then I was thinking of applying into Hospitality and Tourism), and I told them about my dream of having to strut down the road with my PDA and tapping on appointments after appointments. Hahahaha. Crazy person I know, but I got through the interview but I ended up in JC anyway. That is another story altogether.
Anyway I've had dreams of colourful ring files with all the different themes and I'll have a favourite florist who might probably sponsor the flowers for my wedding, and a wedding dress boutique who'll rent me my dress at half price.
Wah, what a beautiful dream...
(PS. Jinglong, don't worry I'm not talking about you or hinting anything. Lol.)
Monday, October 05, 2009
I do.
Posted by Gladys at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment