Friday, November 06, 2009

Check-email-excessively syndrome

Hi everyone. I have this illness.

I keep checking my email. Non-stop.

After typing a sentence for my essay, I will proceed to check my email, then go back to reading my essay again.

This has to stop! Why can't I develop some Cannot-ever-stop-revising syndrome I don't get it.

Anyway, today's sort of the last week of school already. Well okay, next Monday because I've got one more tutorial to do. Then it'll be over. Then it'll be two weeks before my first paper on the 17th :O

Help! Actually, no, I think I will work very hard and do a good job, and enjoy myself after the exams. But for now I still got a bloody essay to complete...... Gah four thousand freaking words.....

Never mind, I'm slightly over 50% done with it (sounds like bad sentence structure I'm exhausted). I was just editing and re-reading the little I've got and I realised some parts I wasn't even making sense. Some of my sentences are appalling. I wonder if it's possible to have perfect grammar when you are drowsy from all the work you've been doing/dreaming of doing.

Anyway today I learnt that before colonialisation, rabbits never existed in Australia, and poison predators never existed in New Zealand; snakes.

0 comments: