Today's my 14th month with the most wunddddddarful person who doesn't have blood relations with me HAHAHA. You geddit. Anywaaaay today has been a really long day!
I had school in the morning then when I was on my way home, Vera called and we brought our dinner date forward. I alighted the Punggol-bound train and took the opposite direction to Orchard. Did some errands for Cat (50 bucks kthx) and bought books (again, 3 this time hohoho). We wanted to shop about Ion Orchard but the place was too irregularly shaped that we gave up.
Actually, I think I gave up, I was so tired.
Then we decided to seek refuge in any coffee place besides Starbucks. Ended up at Spinelli at Heeren hahahaha. Yada yada talked a little and as usual, we walked to Dhoby Ghaut, she took a bus home and I took the train.
OH btw, we were at Times bookstore and apparently, Singapore now calls our MRT subway. Vera saw this... brochure or some map thing that was titled Singapore Subway. Funny. Tube, subway and whatnot. I still prefer MERT.
Anyhow, I reached home at about a quarter past 7, walked about, talked to my dogs, washed my feet and my hemsem boy texted me to tell me he's bored and we should watch a movie. We talked a bit, I checked and papers, and boom! We arranged to meet at Yishun to watch UP!
UP IS A DAMN UP MOVIE PLEASE! IT'S REALLY FANTASTICCCCCC.
I absolutely loved it. It's super touchingggggggg. I cried a bit, actually many bits it was so touching and sad. Jinglong laughed at me, heartless creep.
Nevertheless, super good. I love the shows from Pixar, they are amazing. They are really amazing. I bet the brains of the Pixar people must be like creative beyond imagination.
*Sighhhh*
I'm in awe.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Thanks for the adventure
Posted by Gladys at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment