Today is my dearest Jinglong's birthday! We had an eventful day, literally. Full of events I tell ya. Not much pictures because he is camera-shy.
(Word-heavy don't die halfway. I only want to ramble all the way because I am amazed by the number of things we did today.)
In the morning I went down to his place with the intention of surprising him with breakfast. It's been long since I went down to his place with breakfast. Woke up early, walked around like a zombie, bathed and set off for the Journey to the West. I bought breakfast and walked to his block. Good lord far away! Then when I reached his doorstep, no one opened the door! I was standing outside and knocking on the door till my knuckles didn't feel anymore. Hahahah I had a sweat moustache. Actually I was quite frustrated LOL but my effort paid off when Jinglong finally opened the door after six missed calls and a text message of plead (sounds funny this phrase).
"HELLO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Went in, had breakfast and we were trying to decide whether to cut hair, come back to his place for him to shower then go out again or go straight. After much discussion (yes we spend time discussing this kind of things hahahahaha) we decided to go for his haircut then go straight to town from there.
While he was cutting his hair, then I decided I wanted to trim my hair too. I like to cut my hair and Jinglong disturbed me by remarking on the fact that there wasn't a speck of doubt that I wouldn't not cut my hair. Now we both have neater-looking hair :)
After the haircut, we took 190 to Plaza Singapura, bought tickets for Hangover. There was a bit of time before the show so we went for lunch. He ate while I drank my tea. After the meal, for some reason, Jinglong mentioned that he didn't mind buying a puzzle and fixing it together with me. Wah that set me off. I was so excited, actually that is an understatement, I was bouncing all over the place and rambling on and on about which paranoma one I wanted which will go well with what colour wall etc etc. Basically talking like a machine-gun.
We finally decided, actually no, I finally decided on a Japanese pictures of a lazy couple sitting around a bus stop with tomatoes all over the ground. It's very cute. I love how Japanese it looked and I like the watercolour effect. Light and... floaty... dreamy...
Spend 100$+ on the puzzle and the frame. Damn expensive please, but I think it's so nice! Okay la once in a while. I haven't bought clothes/shoes/bags in a long time. So it's okay, totally okay. Besides, it now has a sentimental value to it because we bought it on his birthday and it's easier to remember the wonderful day we had together.
When I was walking about in the shop I was just talking nonstop and I had a lot of problems deciding. Then I told Jinglong "Wah feels like it's my birthday instead hahahahaha!" I'm looking forward to fixing the puzzle together with him. I think it'll be great.
(On a side note, I went to Bernice's house the day before yesterday and we fixed her flowery-as-hell Disney princess puzzle and I almost killed myself. My eyesssssssss!!!! But while we were fixing, we talked quite a bit also and there were also times when we were deep in concentration. Quite fun, it's like comfortable silence.)
Then we went off for the movie, Hangover. I think it's a very funny show. Not bad and the ratings are quite high. Some parts really damn funny, and some parts quite gross also. But I think overall it's quite worth it. Hahaha. Initally I thought the storyline will be super well-developed and will be damn linked, but in the end not very linked but still okay, we had a good laugh.
After the show, we collected the puzzle with the frame (huge frame) and we went to have Selegie soya beancurd. Damn shiok, I love the beancurd there. I only started eating this about last year when Jinglong first brought me there. After that we walked to Little India MRT station and took a train back to my place.
It was a nice walk there because we went there before when we went out for our photoshoot in the Little India area. Really fun! It was really nostalgic.
Reached my place, dropped out barang, changed into tee shirts and shorts and I drove us both to Serangoon Gardens for dinner. Good thing we went early if not I'll need to do some magical parallel parking which I think is virtually impossible without the parking poles. We had curry fish head with a plate of kangkong. Damn super shiok please! It was greaaaaaat. After our meal, we decided to walk around the private estate to admire the expensive houses around the area.
Good lord I cannot fathom how rich those people are. Seriously.
We walked a short distance then Jinglong decided to just drive around to look at the houses. I think we drove in different circles around the whole area. Super fun please I love looking at the houses and imagining how mine will look like HAHAHAHA. Damn fun.
After house-seeing, we decided to have Frolick, the yoghurt bar where they only employ (supposingly) hot chicks. Okay la, to their benefit, some of them are quite cute. Damn shiok the Frolick yoghurt. This brought us back to our SECOND DATE!! Can you believe it, second date!!!!!! More than a year ago hahaha. We shared a cup together before. Quite nice, but I think that time the attention was on me, not on the yoghurt. Today I finally realised how delicious the yoghurt really is hahaha.
It was a surreal moment. Though I think it's only for me because I tend to daydream and I like to be a drama-mama. But it was really nice la, I could feel the slight tug at my heart.
After that I drove us back to my place and we walked Xiaohei. It's becoming a pattern already, we walk her almost all the time whenever he's around in the evening. Oh and we took some pictures, but I don't know what's wrong with blogger, can't upload. Will upload on facebook, though only got like a few hahaha.
Then we brought Xiaohei home and I walked him to the bus stop.
Amazing right. Really eventful right.
Hahahaha ok I damn tired already.
Happy birthday baby I loveeeeeee you! :)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Posted by Gladys at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment