Sunday, September 06, 2009

My Uniball

Argh! I dropped my uniball on the floor and spoilt it. Only a couple of weeks old, angry. No more smooth writing, scratchy scratchy feeling when I try to write.

Annoyed >:(

It's been long since I last blogged, I believe all my friends have stopped visiting because no one complained about my lack of updates hahahah.

Anyway school has been going pretty well. It's coming week 5 and I'm still conscientiously doing my schoolwork, with the exception of AAE201 which is crap. Am enjoying my Geography module of drawing of cross section of rivers and plotting of graphs HAHAH. Everything is still going quite very well. But I've got two essays waiting for me to start on them.

I believe the 3-month holidays made me super hardworking. Usually by the second week I'd have stopped doing tutorials and revision but look ma! I'm still doing my work! Though I'm still pretty stoned on my readings.... gaaah.

On a very light and excitable note, I've lost weight! Through healthier diet and exercise! I'm pretty excited about this and Jinglong has been really supportive of everything too.

Some of the little things you can do to make your life wonderful:
- Declutter. My dad repainted my room white and I threw away most of the things in my room, donated books and more books to the Salvation Army.
- Exercise! Even if it's a 15-min run, just go for it!
- Drink milk for breakfast every day. This, helps a great deal I swear. Marigold Hi-Cal Lo-Fat is magical.
- No carbs for dinner. Just eat more veggies and fish. Works like magic too.

Hehe. Ok bye I'm going to do my tutorial! (Which is graded)

0 comments: