Hello dear readers
I am 20 years and a week old and I feel terrible. I think my period is coming. I really hate Eve for eating the frikking apple a long time ago and thus birth fell upon the female gender. I just don't understand why God created women to be like this. Funny hormones rioting all over the place, several epicenters of dull ache at my shoulders and back, and listlessness.
Sigh.
Anyhow, on the brighter side, I haven't blogged about my awesome celebration with my church friends. We had service and at the end of service, they did the usual hiding of cake and everything but of course everyone knows it HAHAHA! Hey, I'm not being begrudging, I appreciate their efforts to make it special for me!
Then we sang the song and they actually bought a super expensive Bakerzin strawberry cheesecake! Which was fantastic btw.
And they got my quite a few presents too! Hahah, I like celebrating my birthday with my church friends. In fact, this year's birthday is my second time celebrating with them! They are really awesome people who care a lot for me and I'm thankful I got to know them all! Pictures are up on facebook!
Oh on the 25th - 28th, Bernice, Jinglong and I worked at the food fair at Expo again. Selling tuna. Oh I think I didn't blog about the first time because honestly, the first fair was a gruelling 5-day that stripped me of all my strength and any form of proper communication.
However, the above is of course sheer exaggeration because I didn't work as hard as Bernice did. No one can beat her. She's the unstoppable tuna woman. Her tenacity is comparable to Moses, who fought very hard to get the.. people out of this place where the (Red?) sea parted I can't really remember. My mom also mentioned that Bernice should get the Best Worker Award.
True story.
I mean, seriously.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
SUIT UP!
Posted by Gladys at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment