Monday, June 22, 2009

Surpriseeeeee!

I Just Had My BESTEST Birthday Surprise In The Whole Of My Life!

Okay let me do it slowly!

Bez planned a picnic for me. I was aware of that. So Bernice called me and told me to go down, and walk to the park near my house. Okay so I went!

Halfway along the way I saw Bernice and Yanlin so we walked together. They told me Teng was gonna be late, then since that is standard so I just didn't think anything of it and said dismissively,"Oh aiyah she's always late one."


(AHAHA TENG!)

Anyway then we walked and walked, then I haven't really suspected anything cus Bernice was with her usual SPCA bag and Yanlin kiapped a small purse at her armpit there, very very normal. And since Bernice told me her parents bringing the food over, also very very normal. Nothing to suspect.

So we walked and walked then when we reached the park, it was kind of late already, kinda dark. But ok la I just walk. Then I was asking them where's Teng. Then Bernice told me to shout her name, lol. I just continued walking then!!! I saw a few orange balloons hanging from the park decoration and Teng was sitting on some mat!

AH they already planned this!

Hahahah! Damn sweet right.

Ya damn sweet. Then we sat down together to talk and eat. Bernice cooked leh, how can I not eat. Hahaha! We had pasta, salad and Yanlin made sandwiches hehe. All very nice, I really liked the salad! Then we ate ate ate. Then we decided to clean up a bit because the ants were starting to join us. Then we packed packed, then we said we wanted to take pictures. Perfectly normal. Then Yanlin told me to sit next to her, ya ok so I sat.

Then just as Bernice was about to snap a picture, Jinglong suddenly appeared behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhh happy like dog I was smiling like a kuku. Then he brought a cake too!

We sang the birthday song, I blew out the candles, we took some pictures and we headed back to my place.



These four people made this year's birthday very very super memorable! I think what made it extra extra special was that my good friends and my boyfriend got together to do this for me! All the special people in my life who don't have blood ties with me planned this for me!

Hahah terribly sweet I'm so happy!

Oh oh, I had an awesome time at church with my cellgroup too! Will blog about it another day, am tired!

Thanks everyone! :)

0 comments: