Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Something soothing

Today was a slow-paced and lazy Wednesday. I woke up at 8ish to an upset stomach and I stayed awake till 1030 and I went for my pedicure.

(Yes good people who read my blog, I go for pedicure because it makes me happy and it means I have pretty toes!!!)

Then I met Lydia for lunch. We had Subway and we went back to my place so that I can shit (lol). Then we decided to go over to her house to see her brother and I wanted to borrow a Roald Dahl book. But I ended up stayed from 1ish till 6 lol. Played Street Fighter with her brother and lost terribly a few times. He made corn for me, he always makes corn for me. Everytime I go over to their house, I will have my routinal dose of corn. Then he'll make me stand by the stove and watch him cook. LOL. Funny right? He's very cute. But he likes to put his hamsters near me, and for some odd reason I cannot stand hamsters.

Then we watched Pink Panther 2, Lydia was laughing like a mad woman as usual then after the show we had her mother's black chicken soup, damn shiok. I was very satisfied.

Anyway I'm reading this Chinese novel because my mom was raving about it the whole of last night then I decided to give it a shot since I am very free and sometimes, when things are conveyed in Chinese, it gives it a different touch altogether. It's really quite interesting. I'm enjoying the book so far though I don't understand a few characters here and there.

When I was walking home from Lydia's place, I was just thinking to myself, kind of nice to be doing something different and having things to do for the day, all these really put me in a good mood.

It has been a dandy day! :)

0 comments: