Monday, May 11, 2009

Of crafting and food

Hello... people, if any. I'm pretty sure no one really visits me anymore ever since I decided to go on an unofficial hiatus.

Anyway I am sort of recovering from my extreme boredom due to the long, yet much awaited holidays. Had a mini emofest with my poor baby HAHA sorry love, with PMS and boredom at level 99 for 3 consecutive weeks, I guess I just cracked.

No updates to do for the lost weeks since nothing of importance has happened and I haven't been taking much pictures too. Oh actually I have some pictures from my mom's birthday last week. Will upload them.... hopefully tomorrow and blog more often.

But today! Interesting thing happened today. Bernice and I ventured out to Bukit Timah Plaza for an interview to be an art teacher! It's sort of like those enrichment lessons parents like to enroll their child into. We did a short proficiency test and then she said she'll contact us.

What truly was of interest to me was that everyone, kids and teachers, will have to wear this black polo tee. When they have graduated from the class - bridging course, elementary etc. - they get to iron-on a badge on their polo tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How frigging cute is that!

So for the teachers there, they need to pass the classes too and when they do, they can iron-on a badge! Omgah I wanna have badges on my polo tee! I hope they hire me!!!!

After the interview, Bernice and I went to AMK to watch Ramen Girl. We didn't exactly plan this because we just sort of couldn't find out way back to where we came from... so yeah. Ramen Girl is a bad, pointless show that would probably do better as an anime. So draggy...... some funny parts no doubt, but generally not worth my time.

However, it did spur my love for Japanese food and I'm making omurice (omelette fried rice) tomorrow! Oh I'm so excited I think I will post pictures!

When I told my brother that I'm making lunch tomorrow then he asked "Oh, is Jinglong coming?"

What, oh so now I only cook when my boyfriend is coming over is it?

Actually yes, I'm ashamed.

0 comments: