Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mind, body and soul wellness

I obviously lack all that since I've been jobless for about a month with nothing particularly meaningful to do.

My brains are becoming mush and my biological clock is all screwed up. Well okay, I've been exercising but good lord one only exercises about an hour each day, there are about 12 waking hours in my life!

But I must be positive! I typed myself a resume and I felt so funny typing all the achievements. It reminded me of my testimonials in JC. So nonsense please thanks. How would being a treasurer in JC1 help me to get my job? For all you know, I might be a serial killer now (nope I'm not, rest assured, I'm generally afraid of blood).

But anyway I emailed a couple of people with my resume so I'm hoping someone will get back to me.

Putting the job thing aside, my exercise logbook is going quite according to plan so far, I am quite happy with myself. Plus Jinglong has been really supportive of me (came down to swim with me on Sunday) so I am still motivated and all. And now that I got a logbook, I am more obliged to go running because I know I made a commitment to record down in my logbook.

Before we went swimming, we watched Saw 2 together. What kind of sick show is that lor what the hell I couldn't even sleep at night, so freaking haunting the scenes walao.

Anyway, okay I just want to thank my sweet boyfriend for being so sweet these couple of days. We went to Ikea for brunch today, never knew Ikea had fried beehoon.

Ooh sudden craving for their chicken wings.

My mind is in such a jumble now, this is a terrible entry.

0 comments: