Hello everyone!
I went on a super super super long hiatus because I've been really really lazy! Many interesting things have happened such as my 1st year anniversary with Jinglong, of which pictures are already uploaded on facebook.
Sigh, we're such narcissistic slaves to technology.
Not that my first year with Jinglong is not important, but something magical happened on 19th June 2009 at 2:40pm at Bukit Batok Driving Centre......
I PASSSSSSED MY DRIVING TEST!
Yeap, and I wanted to blog about this because I don't want to be showing off on my facebook status AHAHA! And also, it spurred me to change my blog layout because I got kinda sick of my previous one.
I drove on the day itself in the evening. Drove my parents and Bernice back to my old house at Hougang to buy dinner back. Quite ok, auto car is a lot easier to drive!
There's also something I want to blog about that has nothing to do with driving...
I went to bed the previous night at about 1130pm, thinking that I'll need to have more rest so tomorrow I can focus better on my test. So I guess my brother feels bad about leaving the light on while I try to sleep so he switched everything off at about midnight.
Then, it was like the re-runs of the princess who can't sleep because of a pea. Both of us were just tossing and turning around like iceberg lettuces with salad dressing. It was agonising. I couldn't sleep because I was too busy thinking about my test the next day and basically I was just clammy all over like a piece of raw meat. Then I suppose my brother is no longer used to sleeping before 12 so he couldn't get to sleep too.
Then I broke the silence at about half past 12.
"You can't sleep?"
"Yeah."
"Me too, I'm too nervous I wanna die."
"Mmm."
Then for some reason, the chat got longer, we talked about his primary school friends, and he proceeded to insist on showing me his class picture with a torchlight, which he went on to switching on the lights altogether so we can look at the picture together.
He was being so chatty, which is very rare, so I just agreed to see and listened to everything he said.
Sibling bonding session lol.
Then he told me that he wanted to do Aerospace engineering, we also talked about our relatives and I tried to explain to him what's L1R4 and L1R5. He told me he wanted to take triple sciences in Secondary 3, so I encouraged him to buck up on his Math.
The talk ended quite late because he couldn't stop talking HAHA! I was getting kinda tired so I started to nag at him then he stopped talking because he didn't want to reply.
HEHEHE!
Oh oh another life-changing thing happened too! I packed my table!!!! Omgah I threw away so much things, so much paper and now my table is organised, and fit for someone to use. I feel so much more organised now and I think I am better at letting go of things. I mean, I still have like almost all of my notes from secondary school. I kept Geography notes so I can print next time, and I kept my Physics and Chemistry notes because they are all so neat I just cannot bear to do it!
Obsessed right.
Oh but I happily threw away all my GP notes and all my PW documents. Good riddance JC stuff!
Anyway, next Tuesday is my birthday! I'm turning 20! Not too excited!
But I'm glad I'm glad that I get to spend it with people I loveeee! :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Driver Wee
Posted by Gladys at 1:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment