Hello everyone, I'm back to being unproductive again.
After my English papers, I lost all my momentum to study anything, I am drained and my brains are like fried. I just waste my time watching senseless telly and staring aimlessly at my notes. Okay, but I think I studied a little... I just need to study more....
Tuesday is already my last paper I don't know why I'm not putting in effort to continue, I only got a couple more days to go before I can watch telly EVERY DAY. I'm so ridiculous with my priorities.
Anyway I went for dinner with Jinglong today and we had a damn good laugh everywhere we walked. Lol, okay I think I was the one having a good laugh and he was just laughing at me HAHAHA. I'm not going into details of what we were laughing about because I think that'll take me an hour to finish typing because I need to pause to laugh it off then continue typing.
But anyway we laughed and laughed, walked around a little and then he sent me to the bus interchange. He is a sweet sweet boy.
I think even though it's just a couple of hours for dinner, we still spend quality time together. We'll have fun laughing and talking about things. Just random things. It's just so wonderful with him hehe.
Anyway, then I was in the bus. This auntie sat next to me. AND STARTED PICKING HER NOISE WITH A VENGENANCE. You know, usually I'd see this kind of things from far and just feel disgusted. Now it's happening right next to me. The whole rolling, flicking and repeating of cycle. Oh good Lord I almost vomitted so horrible.
I came home and complained to my mom and she told me I should have told the auntie off. Lol. Later the auntie flick it at my face I will wrestle her, and that's not too good in my record so I just slant my body to the left (she was on my right) and just wished fervently that it'll reach my stop soon.
Oh so horrid the auntie.
Okay bye I'm going to sleep and study with my unproductive sister tomorrow. Alllllllll the waaaaay!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Studying is not my hobby
Posted by Gladys at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment