Sunday, April 12, 2009

Inching closer to...

Insanity.

I'm driving myself crazy thinking about the exams, and not doing a lot about it. I am so unproductive I should be included in the thesaurus when you search for unproductive.

Main Entry: unproductive
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: idle
Synonyms: ineffective, infertile, pointless, sterile, trivial, unprofitable, Gladys

Yes see, I totally fit in. I am not too sure if I'm infertile though, that's really irrelevant.

Anyway this morning I went out for breakfast with my favourite boy. We went for Swensen's weekend breakfast. Then we remembered that we actually didn't like it that much the first time we went there hahahah. Ahhh we're both so rubbish.

On a lighter note, tomorrow's our 10th month together. So fast right? It doesn't really feel like 10 months. Jinglong thinks that it's because we're studying that's why time passes so quickly haha. I guess so, school has been so hectic for him, and as for me... I guess it's hectic too, but I seem to have a lot of free time. It's a mystery.

In June it'll be our first year anniversary already! I'm so bloody excited. I can't wait for the holidays to come so Jinglong and I can relive the wonderful times we had before we both went into uni. Not that we didn't have wonderful times during school term but there's always this nagging feeling. During the term, we worried about projects, presentation and essays. After the deadlines, we'd worry about the exams and revision. It's only at the last paper that we can finally relax... let go of our bowels.... I mean, worries and irrelevant things like school.

It'll just be greaaaaaat. I can't wait for the holidays!

0 comments: