Hello everybody!
It's been long since I last blogged.
Recently I had a grammatical crisis. I was screwing up all my grammar rules that I held so closely to my heart. It was amazing, I misplaced all my suffixes and my subject verb agreement was ridiculous. I was in much confusion. It was as though I was a little schizoid and my other half was some terrible grammarian.
I hope it's gone because I'm taking my exams on the 16th and 17th and if I'm going to fuck up my grammar I will be deem unworthy of As and BLOODY HELL I NEED SOME As TO END THE FRIGGING DROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!
SCREW YOU GLADYS, YOU UNMOTIVATED LAZY PERSON!!! YOU CAN WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO RUN, WHY CAN'T YOU WORK HARDER!!!!
Yes yes good prep talk, I'm like BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!! BRING IT ON AAE102, AAE103 AND AAG104!!!!!!!!
Okay, now I need to pray for a miracle.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Haven
Posted by Gladys at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment