Friday, February 27, 2009

He's just not that into you.

Today was the first time I watched a movie with Teng and Bernice as a trio. In fact, I think I've only watched two movies with Bernice ever since we got to know each other. I've never watched a single show with Yanlin before.

See, we have so many things to do as friends that we don't spend time sitting silently in the dark.

Anyway, we watched He's just not that into you, and I didn't think it was a damn good show, but it's alright I guess. I just kind of didn't like it when the married couple had to breakup. It made me feel kind of sad that you know, things got so bad that there wasn't really much to do to salvage it. Then both of them just stood around, silence blaring, and it was just awkward. I think people who have been in a relationship know exactly how that feels like, and I can assure you it's one fucked up feeling.

Sometimes I think I live in a permeable membrance and I can't have this kind of external factors coming down on me because it makes me miserable and upset.

But anyway, at the end of the show, they did say that moving on was one of the best things that happened to them. That's good that's good. And just now when I was having a drink with my mom, she showed me this phrase from the book she was reading. About how letting go also is a form of relief for everyone around you. I think that's kind of true too.

Eh, don't worry I didn't argue with Jinglong or anything. In fact we had a great dinner together talking and laughing, and we had a great after-meal chat about our relationship. He decided that I ask too many questions and I am becoming like a silly goosey girl. Which, is sadly, true. I'm such a wuss!!!!!! I need to stop being such a wuss. I think he thinks I'm a bit crazy, which sadly, is true too.

I'm a crazy wuss :(

HAHAHAH yes I'm clearly on the brink of insanity. I think my life has come to a standstill during this recess week. When I don't go out, I'd just sit on a cushion at my coffee table with my laptop on it. I'll proceed to checking my email just in case some tutor decides to drop an atomic bomb on my dying brains. Then I'll go to facebook and play Spot the Difference or Typing Race. Then when my 2 plays from Spot the Difference is up, I'll sit there and mull about how I gotta wait for 2 more plays. Or when I repeatedly don't get first for Typing Race then I'll stop and talk to my dogs. Then when I get awfully bored, I'll go check my blog, then I'll go read other people's blogs, which really isn't all that entertaining because none of my friends ever update frequently. During the whole process of which I'd channel surf, I'll go to Star World first, then AXN then sometimes National Geo then when I'm about to dissipate, I'll go to 32, 33 and 35. If not I'll turn to the radio and listen to Jean Danker tell me about the traffic or Keith De Souza from 93.8live to tell me the news. I think it's him, can't quite remember offhand.

It's been like this for Wednesday and Thursday. Anyway it was raining very heavily for that two days too, I wouldn't have gone out even if I was drowning in boredom and suffocating in the stuffy routine.

Oh I missed out an important part, I got work done. It's not a lot of work, but I'm proud that in the midst of trying to distract myself from work, I actually got fed up of finding something to do and I did my work!

I suddenly don't see a frikking point in this entry.

0 comments: