Friday, March 06, 2009

Oww.

Hi everyone. I went for my wisdom tooth surgery yesterday. It was a terrible, terrible ordeal. I took out the bottom left wisdom tooth.

I think he gave me about 5 or 6 jabs around that area. It was quite painful because I could feel him putting the needle quite deep inwards. I'll tell you all why later. I think at the 4th jab I started to tear because I was petrified, I was cold and clammy and the nice lady helper held my hands, and the warmth made me feel so touched and sorry for myself. It was terrible then after that I had to rinse my mouth and I was salivating because of the anaesthesia I couldn't really feel what was going on at half of my lips. But the nice lady was patting my back and that made me feel tenfolds more awful.

I'm such a goose, but it's truly horrible.

Then I lie down and waiting for the anaethesia to take effect. While the drug took effect, the lady passed me 6 pills to swallow. I think those are painkillers and antibiotics.

Okay, so the thing about my wisdom tooth is that it grew out sideways. so there's no way for the dentist to pluck it out because half of the "head" of the tooth is still in my gum and it can't grow any further because of the last molar blocking its way.

So the only solution is crack the wisdom tooth to remove it.

The good thing was that I couldn't feel anything at all during the surgery but there was a lot of drilling noise and I heard my tooth crack. TIAK! I didn't see anything because after a while the dentist told me to close my eyes. I guess it made him feel uncomfortable when I was looking like he was trying to kill me. Lol. Then after a while he talked to me and asked me if I was alright, I opened my eyes and he told me it's over already and he's going to stitch me up.

BY LORD I WAS SO THANKFUL ANOTHER WAVE OF TEARS CAME.

I was really so so so so fucking relieved and thankful it's over. My jaws were already starting to hurt and swell. But I was so happy then I was crying and crying while he was stitching me up. I could feel him pulling the thread and all but that was the least of my worries, it's just good that it's going to be over I was so happy.

I've got my broken tooth with me.

It was the truly worst 30 minutes ever spent.

And you know what, I have another one that needs to be removed.

Fucking hell.

0 comments: