To Nicnic!
1. I can't remember leh actually. So long ago, 6 years? I think maybe it's the hatred for John, but then again, the whole world hates him.
2. Serendipity.
3. Nice and easy to chat with. Quite funny also.
4. Err.... I bought contact lenses from you!
5. No leh nothing to ask. But maybe I'd like to go UK to see Titi and Richie. Free lodging?
It's been a week since I updated! This week is my Recess week which means I get to stay at home and eat because it's recess.
No I'm just kidding I'm so fat it's ridiculous. So I'm back on my strict diet and exercise. I went running on Monday evening and by lord, my thighs are screaming in silence. If they actually have a voice, it'll be more annoying that a beeping fire alarm I swear.
It's late afternoon now and the clouds are threatening to cry any moment. Hope the rain stops by 6ish so I might be able to go for a slow run downstairs.
I'm supposed to be doing my work now because I have loads to do and a couple of them are due next week. I did get some work done but I'm still terribly unproductive.
I was just telling Jinglong yesterday about some of my fond JC memories. I remembered this one after telling Bernice that I kind of miss wearing the IJC uniform.
There was once during Chemistry tutorial, I decided to button my topmost button of my blouse. Don't ask me why I did that, I can't remember. I do a lot of stupid things, so there.
Anyway, the thing about my school's uniform is that it's really quite stiff. God knows why but there's this ridiculous myth I daresay, that said that our uniform is fire-proof. That's bullshit. So anyway, I buttoned that button. I was sitting with Kahyih at that time and we had a good time laughing at how dorky I looked. Then after a couple of minutes I decided that it is choking me so I wanted to unbutton it.
Guess what! It was so stiff it couldn't be unbuttoned.
By then I really felt like I was choking because that realisation made me laugh even more and it got more difficult to unbutton. So I was just sitting there choking mirthfully.
I asked Kahyih to help me remove the button but the freaking thing wouldn't budge. Then it got kind of hot and really hard to breathe, I decided to tell Kahyih to cut away the button for me. If I didn't remember wrongly, she recently bought a foldable scissors that time. It was those scissors which can be commonly found in sewing kits.
In the midst of laughing and trying to aim at the thread, somehow the button unbuttoned. I think it decided that if it didn't loosen itself from the slit, it'll be gone from the uniform. I can't exactly remember the details of it coming out but it's hilarious thinking about it now. It's still really funny.
I had a lot of fun with my Chemistry pals. We always sit together and gossip about people. Well ok we always sit together and I'll gossip about people and the rest of them will listen.
I remember how I'd always go off to toilet during almost every tutorial. To pee, to shit or just to rest my saturated brains. Usually during Econs tutorial I'd bring my ipod to the loo and listen to two songs before going back. Okay-alright really killed me back then. She's one of the most boring lecturers.
The toilet was my sanctuary in JC. Furthermore, the school's quite new so the toilet is really clean. I can't tell you how much I like going to the toilet.
Those were the times man... those were the times.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Happy Wednesday again!
Posted by Gladys at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment