Hello everyone, I think I'm mentally ill.
Today I woke up in the morning and I tried to do my Geography e-learning. After doing it for a bit, I realised I've been doing the wrong question so...... I got annoyed and I went to watch telly.
So thereafter, I tried to do it a couple more times but....... I got a bad headache and I was so miserable. So miserable I tell ya. So I was just sitting around swaying all over the place and I decided I want to go for hair treatment because my hair is dry. But I'm too lazy to go to my hairdresser's.
So I got up, went to Compass Point and bought a couple of hair products.
Then..... I felt ok.
Wow, amazing I've been wondering if I am mentally ill, then now I really think so! My headache immediately disappeared, I showered and put many many cream on my head. It's like magic.
Anyway, on account that I spent so much on things that I think don't really work, I'm going to do my work now. Byeeezzzz.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Words of a Retail Therapist
Posted by Gladys at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment