Brought me here.
I haven't updated in donkey years I was kind of surprised I completely forgot to update my blog. Not that I really have any meaningful things to blog about but still!!! I even stop coming here until now!
Oh, I'm using a new laptop my school gave (lent) us. It's quite nice, and there's a webcam! But anyway I'm already in my third week of school and tomorrow I've got a Geography presentation! I was quite stressed up a couple of days ago about the presentation because I couldn't find any information on the topic. But thank goodness I found a nice book in Red Spot section.
It was then when I realised how completely noob I am when it comes to the library. I was sort of locked in the Red Spot section because I completely missed the EXIT button. And I couldn't photocopy my things properly too HAHAHA. I'm an idiot but anyway my friend helped me.
I think I'm down on bad luck these couple of days. I got my period yesterday, I was unprepared, wearing white pants and no frikking pad! My lecture friend saved my life. Actually I was kind of flustered because everyone sitting around me during lecture didn't have a pad and I had to ask from another girl a couple of rows away. Hahaha.
And this morning I was going to the library to do my presentation, I saw this girl who looked like my friend. So being friendly, I decided to call out her name. I called her name THRICE. And guess what! Wrong girl. I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. So embarrassing! Then I was wondering if people thought I was insane.
I haven't seen Teng and Yanlin for a while, I think it's time for a Bezz outing! Next week is Chinese New Year which means e-learning for a couple of my modules. Happy happy me! I will only have school on Wednesday because the rest of the days are e-learning. Oh thank god thank god thank god! But anyway I've got e-learning work too........ however I am able to complete them in the North east, instead of the Most West.
Chinese New Year is coming and I haven't bought anything to wear..... I think I've lost most interest for CNY because it's so much of a routine. My relatives at the paternal side just meet up for the sake of meeting up. I don't even know some of my cousins' Chinese names and we hardly even talk. Funny, I think by the time my generation takes over, I don't know who is still going to visit. It's going to be a dying tradition!!!! But at least my mom's side still has hype. CNY with my aunts has always been one of the pluses. I'm very thankful to have my mom and her sisters.
I wonder if in future when I become a parent, will I be able to teach my kids the tradition of CNY? Oh wait, I think I can, because I'm going to be a teacher and teachers are supposed to be all-knowing. Hahaha.
Okay I'm going for my English lecture to become all-knowing.
Happy New Year everyone! :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Forgetfulness
Posted by Gladys at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment