Hiya everybody~ This is Babarella Chantal-Jinglong ya *winks*
I haven't blogged in a super long while. After reading Bernice's really nice entry, I feel so encouraged to blog. But I don't have pictures. See my facebook!
I got back from Korea on the 19th. Spent many many days with Jinglong. Went for Christmas party and all. Yesterday we just went Pulau Ubin with his friends on a cycling trip. I almost died. We cycled to some weird part of Pulau Ubin and it started to rain damn fucking heavily. I was drenched from head to toes. Then we had to find some way to get back to the main road.
Actually honestly I was fucking scared. We took the shortcut which was through this bike trail. And mother, it was this damn steep upslope and all. It was raining so heavily and I was wearing slippers. Everyone pushed their bikes because it was way too dangerous to cycle up those kind of slopes. I was so tired, it was a life-changing experience.
But anyway we managed to find our way back with no injuries. It was quite fun before it started to rain. This is the first time I really explored Pulau Ubin man. Pictures will probably be up on facebook in a while.
I just found out yesterday that my aunt has breast cancer. She underwent the operation already but the cancer has already spread to her lymph nodes. So she'll be going for chemotherapy. This kind of things has never happened so close to home. I'm kind of scared and upset. I mean I know cancer is becoming like the number 1 killer in Singapore, I didn't really consider that it'll happen to my aunt. Now I'm thinking, why like this? Why her? I've read enough books to know that chemotherapy is no laughing matter, the side effects are pretty torturous and there won't be a complete recovery because even remission patients have relapse.
I'm quite upset about this. I pray and I pray that she'll be okay.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Huai like this?
Posted by Gladys at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment