Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tinkle

I discovered Pet Society on FB. Well okay I didn't discover it. Actually I knew about it all along but I was never really bored enough to get it until, well, now. This all came about because today....

I went out with Teng and Yanlin today. We went to Bugis because I wanted to go to Art Friend to look at materials. Didn't really get much because the things are pretty expensive and troublesome to work with. Being a pauper and thrifty when it comes to crafting, thou shalt not spend unnecessarily.

Just imagine what Jinglong would say if he found out I spent more than 50$ on paints and whatnots. Okay don't panic, I only spent less than 10$.

We walked a little and took a couple of pictures, which of course, look horrible if they were any bigger than 50x50 pixels so the pictures shall not reach public eye.

Shopped a little here and there, didn't buy anything because Bugis is just really shitty. Went to Teng's house for dinner. I realised that ever since my maid left. I'm a total sucker for home-cooked food. I miss home-cooked food because they have that nice homey taste that outside food lack.

Teng and Yanlin sort of kept mentioning about my trip this Friday and it got me all excited. Yesssss everybardy, I'm flying off to Korea this Friday. I have no idea what to expect there except cold, cold and Ginseng chicken. I'm really quite excited now. Going to repack my luggage tomorrow, changing to a bigger luggage because I'm thinking of investing in a new face product! I've been using Kiehl's for some time and it seems that my face is still as dry as Sahel, and that's not good.

We went to Teng's house, had dinner, watched the 7pm drama and we went online. They showed me their pets and I decided to get a pet too. Lol some time back Teng was bugging Yanlin like mad to play Pet Society and she gave in and got a pet in the name of Eeteng just to show her displeasure. Bernice and I had a good time laughing over that. And now, Yanlin is a full-fledged Pet Societor. Lolol. I'm not too bad myself okay! I've got nice sofas and nice wallpaper. I wish there was another way to get more money so I can make a super nice bathroom with all the nice furniture.

I love playing such game because I'm so excited about my own home next time. I share a room with my brother so I don't really have a lot of personal space to do my things and decorations. I really can't wait to get a place of my own and put up all the pictures and paint nice quirky colours. Photographs are the most important thing because I like holding on and replying fond memories. I must also have a brilliant looking toilet with nice pine planks with pretty bottles of creams, facial scrub, masque, lotions, nice-smelling shampoo, shower cap and the list goes on. Then I'll hang my beautiful thick towels at the side........... I love watching MTV cribs, the celebrities have absolutely amazing toilets, rainforest showerheads, tubs of all shapes and sizes and dainty basins. It's just wonderful.

I wonder if that says anything about my personality.

Anyway Jinglong's off in Malaysia climbing some hill. It's 1:44am now, he's probably asleep since he woke up so early today. Tomorrow night he'll be back already! Haaha.

My sweet boyfriend bought me my Christmas present already! A new watch!

Pretty right! I especially love the numberings on the watch face. I saw a nice watch for him too but it's a little to the expensive side plus I already bought him one for his birthday. But my gosh it's gorgeous. It looks great on him too. We'll see how.

I like how we deal with presents. Honesty and no wasting of money on useless things that we might not like. We set a budget and we try to stick to it! I like how we work and I think we work as perfectly as a Tag Heuer watch. Our little mechanisms fit so well together.

Thank you baby! :D

I think I shall go to bed! Pretty tired and I've got lots of activities lined up tomorrow! Nights~

0 comments: