Friday, December 05, 2008

Past week

I haven't been updating due to a couple of events. Last Thursday to Sunday, I was working at the SITEX IT fair, selling Acer laptops. I was knackered. Tired like balls. Just sleep early, wake up early, travel travel to bloody sickening expo, I really dislike working there. The journey there doesn't make any sense. An hour to reach there by public transport, when I reach there in 15 by car. So, since I'm daddy's girl, he drove me home every night hohoho. On very good grounds I must emphasize.

Anyway after the fair, I had Monday to rest, then on Tuesday I met up with my dear Jinglong. Then guess what, I fell sick!!!!!!!!! I was too knackered to go anywhere so I just kept sleeping at his place. Slept for hours and hours and my whole body ached like crazy. I told him I think I got dengue and he almost got a heart attack. Hey but when your body aches the way mine did - imagine throbbing head, joints, neck, glands - you'd think you have dengue too okay!!!!! I went home and continued sleeping sleeping sleeping and now!!!! I'm a lot better. No more aching, but the right side of my nose is blocked. Has been blocked since yesterday. It really annoys me.

Oh, I am quite tired already. Just got back from Lydia's birthday party, which Jinglong very nicely accompanied me. Good that he was there with me, he's really sweet to have come all the way down to go with me :) Thanks baby. Really appreciate it!

0 comments: