Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh no, it's just the nearness of you

I've been listening to Norah Jones these few days. I really do like her soothing and perpetually-sad (Liz agrees) voice.

Anyway, I want to dedicate this entry to my sweet boyfriend. We've been together for five months already. It's not too long, and I'm proud to say that there's no distinct correlation between quality of relationship and the time spent together.

What we have, is, just simply amazing.

It's comfortable and it feels so natural. Like I was built by default to experience love this exact way with him.

(Hi baby, I know you're reading. It's a little mushy but at 3:24AM and Norah Jones' album on repeat, I can't help it!)

You know how hugs can comfort you? Yes they do, they are very effective. I can't figure out why, but when Jinglong hugs me, I feel like all my problems have sublimed and I'm all gooey inside. All my defenses fail me and my worries alleviated. For the split moment, I just want to stay locked in his arms and not move, ever.

I remember always telling myself that this guy is The One, and in the midst of that, struggling to convince my friends that he is The One for me. (Such fond memories of replies such as, 'you're a moron' and 'he's an asshole' HAHAH.)

Little did I know that, I was only trying to convince myself.

Now I barely mention that Jinglong's The One, because I'm fully convinced, I don't need affirmation and confirmation.

I never knew someone would have so much (unintended) effect over me.

It isn't your, sweet conversation.
That brings this sensation.
Oh no, it's just the nearness of you.

It's just being near you.
I love ya!

0 comments: