Hello everyone. I know I know, I am ridiculous when it comes to updating my blog. But fear not folks, I'm very free now so I'm going to blog.
But firstly, I'm having lunch now on a bright and sunny Thursday afternoon. I just drove out in the main roads. The mixture of excitement and fear made me all hungry and wobbly hahaha. And I'm terribly proud of myself for I didn't stall on the roads! Hahahha I'm pretty pleased with my performance!
Anyhow, I was pretty stressed in the previous entry as you can see. But this week's been fine. Pretty slow in fact. Pretty quiet too. That's because Liz isn't staying for the week because her grandma passed away. It's really, really quiet in the room and I'm usually just sitting around stoning. The only good thing is that when I get bored of stoning (yes, that actually happens), I actually do my work. And so far, I've completed half of my educational psychology essay (which I've been doing for a month HAHAHA) and I finished my Geography essay in two days. It's 1500 - 2000 words of HARD WORK, PAIN AND SWEAT, mind you, not a simple task.
And besides, I've got my most awesome super duper amazing and wonderful boyfriend in the whole wide world to accompany. We met up on Tuesday and on Wednesday he came over to my hall to study while waiting for me to come back from lessons. He studied and I did my essay and we went to watch The House Bunny at night!
Thanks baby! :D Hehehe.
Hahahah House Bunny was a good show! It also quite touching (to me!). It is funny like those stupid shows like Harold and Kumar, but there's a little more to the show. I guess in some way or another, it talks about self-esteem. I think it's quite meaningful. But it's super funny.
The lead actress wore this super high myopic glasses and she was so giddy she fell over a table, rolled under another one, and hit her head on the table and she yelled....
CUTE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!!!!!!
It's damn funny!
Anyway, omgosh, because I got my new nail polish, I wanted to apply for my toes. So I removed my previous nail polish. Then I saw some ABNORMALITY on my left foot's third toe nail. So I sort of like scrapped it, and OMGOSH 3/4 LAYER OF MY NAIL STARTING COMING OFF. Hehuehue it was damn gross and a little painful when I cut it off. So now my nail is like.. incomplete. Sad. But anyway I'm gonna let it heal for a bit. Give my toes a breather.
There's one important event coming up............ BEZSTEAM!!!!!!
Okay, wth is bezsteam you may ask. It's Bezgang Steamboat!!!!!!!! Yes, I decided to make everyone come to my house this Sunday to have steamboat. No special reason, just because we're bezzzzzzzzzz. I'm quite excited about it because I haven't seen them for a long time ever since Teng's birthday. I miss my bez :(
Okay give you all invitation here.
Bezsteam, 19th October, what time you all want? If you all want photoshoot then must let me know so I can bring the camera home and we can meet at.. 4ish. If you all don't want photoshoot then just meet at 7 at my house lor.
No swearing is allowed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment