Hi all!
I'm very pleased to tell you all that I passed my Lifesaving 1, 2 and 3! Together with it, I've got one swollen left knee! Anyhow, it's good to know that part of the trash is over. I can't wait for everything to be done
I think I should highlight this. I went to Bernice's place on Sunday to have lunch and do the essay together and by word, we finished it on the day itself. I think university is really changing us for the better. And to reward myself, I bought a recipe book that only had potatoes as the main ingredient.
Anyway today didn't really end so well. I typed this entry this afternoon (title: Jolly good!) but now that it's bloody 9.15pm and I haven't got anything done, everything is just well, jolly fucking bad.
I really don't like the feeling of having something to worry about all the time. Like how I keep worrying if I'll get a place in hall because travelling in and out school will just kill me, really. And I try so hard to tackle my essays and projects one by one, but they just never end. And I worry about my laundry because of the stupid weather. Somehow, the weather at NTU is always strange and unpredictable. I worry about food because my hair keeps dropping. I worry about my weight. I don't understand why I'm worrying so much. I hate worrying.
I wonder how people get past 40 years of life.
Yeah, I think this is just a phase.
Bye, I'm going to exterminate my worries by finishing my tasks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment