Monday, October 27, 2008

Looong weekend

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad for Diwali! Apparently my Indian friend wishes Deepavali as Diwali. No idea why, but I'll go ask her.

Anyway, since it's a long weekend, I shall blog about my very fun date with Jinglong.

My sweet boyfriend and I went out on a Deepavali photoshoot. Hahaha. We met up at Bugis MRT station, and from there, we attempted to walk to Little India. It's really very fun. We sort of got a bit lost I think. But anyway, we just walked all over the place. We found some nice places in Singapore.

I'm not quite sure where's this anymore, but it looked really sweet. It has never really occurred to me that Singapore would have such a place. It's actually a small drama theatre I think. The white building is the main block, and what you can see there is a small stage with benches. It's a lovely place. I didn't get a good shot because the entrance was really tiny and I don't think it's really nice to stand in the middle of the entrance and blatantly take a picture of the place. Hahahha. Now I wish I had the guts to walk in and ask about the place.

Anyhow, moving on. I have to share this with you all!

Eyelashes!!!!!! So cute right? Reminds me of camels though. I read somewhere that camels have long eyelashes. Hahahah. I'd like my car to have eyelashes too next time. That's if... if I actually pass and have money.

We walked and walked and walked. From Bugis we found our way to Rochor tao huey! Then from there we walked to Little India. We saw all the nice decoration stuff, I did some henna and both of us were knackered. We were hot and tired so we headed home.

But I need to show you all this awesome picture. The only one we took together.

I think we look great together.

More pictures are in his facebook!

I think what I really want to say is that I'm really very blessed to have someone like Jinglong. Actually we planned this date because of recession and inflation. HAHAHA everything is too expensive so we decided to go out to do something that didn't need a lot of money and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Thanks Liz for the DSLR. You've once again ignited the fire in me, which I've effectively spread to Jinglong. Now we're both damn gian. Shit ass.

Jinglong is really.. wonderful. There was once we went to Ikea together, and we were really hot and bored. He suggested a funny game. Name as many words as you can that starts with Z and Q. We were talking nonstop, and he also learnt that all words that has Q, whether or not its at the start or middle, the next letter will definitely be U. And we both shocked ourselves when we didn't even think of ZERO when we were doing alphabet Z.

I think it's wonderful that we can do anything together.

During our first few dates, we'd sit anywhere. From the roof of Vivocity, a random pavement in Punggol to some void deck at Holland V. We'd just sit and talk about ourselves, our experience. As time went along, we stop talking so much about ourselves because when you only live till 21 (for him) and 19 (for me), we don't really have so much to talk about. Furthermore I have a shitty memory, so such talk about ourselves will come sporadically, when something jolts my brain. Then we moved on to talking about our day, through emails and letters, over Carl's Junior large meals, and at the backseat of the car.

And sometimes we talk through our silence. When the radio is on, when a song is playing, we'll just sit together and hold each other's hand.

I just think what we share is so special.

I love ya baby :)

0 comments: