All my deadlines are over! Now the impending doom are the examinations. But nevertheless, I feel relieved and glad that all the assignments are finally done. Coming to think about it, ever since the start of school on 4th August, time has been fucking around with my head. It's going to be November tomorrow already.
Three months just flew past like that. I feel like I've grown older without realising it.
At this time last year, Bez and I were probably sitting in the library, fretting over A levels. One year later, I'm sitting in my room at hall, fretting over exams which is in 12 days' time.
Anyway, I'm just feeling pretty down these days. Sleeping at 2am almost every night. Initally it was to finish up my work, then gradually it became my biological clock and I wouldn't feel tired until 1ish.
It's going to rain soon. I hear thunder and live firing in the jungle. I used to enjoy entertaining myself by thinking of what other people are doing right now as I'm day-dreaming. For example, my mom is probably packing her things now, my dad's probably on his way to her workplace. Bernice is in school having meeting and she's going to leave in four minutes. Jinglong is having his math lecture now, I wonder if he's frowning, trying to understand or staring into space.
Then I'll wonder what Mariah Carey is doing right now............
0 comments:
Post a Comment