HI ALL!
Just yesterday I had a life-changing experience.
I was asked to participate in the F1 racing event because I'm an excellent driver who will not pose as a road hazard to the public.
No I'm just joking. I had my first driving lesson.
Lol. It was super funnnnnnn! I had a ballllll~
I'm learning manual now and actually it's quite okay. But I think it's because I didn't learn in school. I took up private lessons because it's cheaper. But of course there are its pitfalls too.
But anyhow, I wonder if I'll be driving a manual car next time. I hardly think so. And even if I did, that'll probably be because I'm a taxi driver or something like that.
But it's fun! It's so fun I tell you! I can't wait to pass my TP and drive.
Though honestly, thinking about having to drive out to the main road makes me feel like puking, I'll still GO ON!!!!!
I can't wait to be able to drive. But I think I may be a road hazard, but whatever it is la, I think I can do it!
Dear bez, then finally the statement that I always say when we're walking from school to CWP. "If I got car, we'll all be home already." And don't worry Teng, I will send you home. Now the person who is out of the way is Bernice. HAHAHAH.
Dear baby, then I'll be able to drive you around!!!!!! Or even drive to your place (but I don't think so, I might be so sleepy and I'll really become a road hazard).
Recess week is coming to an end already. I hate such breaks. They make me lose my momentum and become all unproductive. This is really bad I tell ya. But it's okay, I'm going to do it! I've got most of my things all planned out properly already actually. And I've carried all my frigging textbooks home, so I'm going to jolly well make use of the textbooks! I don't understand how come I don't get work done at home. I think it's all the vibes. All the lazy people in the house radiating some kind of weird lazy vibes. And the stupid telly with all the nice cable programmes.
And here I go allllllll over again.
Welcome back to school.
Friday, September 26, 2008
F1 driver: Gladys Wee
Posted by Gladys at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment