Friday, September 05, 2008

We Also Say

My roommate and I have decided to set up a blog together to jot down all the frigging shit we do in our little 6m by 3m room.

http://wealsosay.blogspot.com

Yeap, I will be updating here periodically and there too.

Anyway, Teng's birthday is coming. I don't know where I'm going to find time to make her her demanding present LOL.

Today's Thursday, Liz went home already. Usually I'll be alone in the room but this week is extra special!

My baby's in the room too! Frowning over his Math tutorial. I saw some of it just now, mother, it's super tough. It's like Maclaurin's thingy, only x10 difficulty. I don't know how he does it.

But anyway, he's a very smart boy so it's okay hahahaha.

This week has been okay for me because it's e-learning week. So I've got lots of time to OTOT (own time own target). It's really good because I can manage my time better this way. I love e-learning week. I hope every alternate week is e-learning HAHAHA.

But it's true, I really got more work done than I've ever did. In fact, I don't remember working so hard ever. LOL. University is changing me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so motivated and driven, I'm so bloody proud of myself hahaha.

Anyway, I kind of wish Yanlin decided to call herself Esther somewhere around early J2, so we can annoy her for a year.

0 comments: