Hi all
It's been reaaaaaally long since I last blogged here. Lots of things have happened during the span of my unannounced hiatus.
As usual, school has been really busy. I don't remember when's the last time I actually slept before midnight anymore. And the funny thing is I don't normally spend the time doing work. In fact, I think I'm a sloth. I shall start learning how to revise my work. Something that I haven't exactly got about doing ever since I started to attend school. I need to learn from Jinglong, who is a studyholic. It's not a bad thing, I think he's a good influence!
I've joined life-saving and I tell youuuuu, training is bloody xiong, I feel like killing myself. But my good influence is helping me, encouraging me to not waste my frigging 200$ lol. Sianz. Training is like Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. From 730-1030, sometimes ending at 11 :(
This week is the 5th week already and I'm quite glad because there's no English lectures and tutorials. Shiok please! E-learning week. Which exercises my discipline because I can be looking at my laptop screen the whole time, with a serious look plastered on my face, but in fact I am blogging.
I think I shouldn't stop blogging just because I'm busy. In fact, I seriously don't think I'm busy. It's just that time flies and I find myself becoming more and more lazy. I think it's good that I put in the effort to document my life in uni and I'll be able to look back in future and laugh at myself.
I miss bez.
I read Teng's blog and Yanlin aka Esther's (HAHAHAHA) blog and I miss hanging out with them. Listening to them be themselves lol. I think Bernice shares the same sentiments as me too :(
Anyway I watched Wall-e with my babybaby on Saturday. Welly welly nice! Very funny. It's amazing how the dialogue in the show was so minimal but yet I could actually l.o.l. literally. I really like the show!!!!!!!!! It's so cute and so funny I was laughing a lot. I think baby enjoyed himself too.
Anyway I haven't blogged about him in a while. I think we complement each other quite okayly. Do you know, for dinner before the show, we shared a plate of carrot cake. Then after the show, we shared Ajisen Ramen! So in a way we don't eat so much on one take and our tummies are satisfied at the end of our date date~~~
When he waited for the bus with me, I felt quite a bit nostalgic. On our second date he sent me to Woodlands interchange to wait for the bus too. We went to Holland V to have NYDC and we had nice fruity yoghurt. Sat down at some place near the HDB blocks and we talked and talked. I showed him the cards Bernice made for me and we talked more. Well actually I was talking most of the time, but he had some airtime too lah, I'm not that domineering ok!
When he was waiting with me at the berth, I caught that cheeky monkey looking at me intently.
And that was when I knew something along the line of fondness, attraction and love is going on. So here we are, still quite new, two months going three, much much more to discover, lots of rubbish to argue about, truckloads of things to talk about, to share, plenty of ways to express our feelings and love for each other which we haven't explored, so many places to go, so many things to do together.
I think a lifetime would be just nice, what'd you reckon?
Sunday, August 31, 2008
From 55-02-1088
Posted by Gladys at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment