Hello all! I think this entry is really taking a longgggggg time. So many things happened! Lol. Let me start slowly from what I can remember.
Okay, on the 13th (WHICH IS MY THIRD MONTH HEHEHEHE) I met up with my baobeis bezgangggg~~~~ Not much pictures taken during the cake-cutting ceremony (TENG'S BIRD DAY) because we too pretty to be photographed already. Muacksz Teng now you're 20 years old, stop buying stickers ok lub joo~~~~~
Before we met Yanlin and Teng...... Bernice and I went on a photoshooooooooot with my Xiaohei darling. Anyway just to clarify why Yanlin and Teng would actually miss out such a chance. Yanlin had tuition, which I feel is totally -.- and Teng suddenly decided to start on her essay, which she only did the intro. Missed out a great deal of fun.
For pictures, please click here.
There are a lot more but we're all too lazy and tired to edit therefore, WAIT!!!!!!
And the next day I went out with my babyyyyyyyy babyabyabyabya!
We went to Sun With Moon to eat. There're some pictures too but I think I'll upload a little later! I will I will I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooo for the time being... IOU! :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
IOU
Posted by Gladys at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment