If you know what I'm doing now, you'd probably think I really have nothing to do.
Hahahha I'm watching Olympics, the Jamaican runner just broke the world record and gave the country the first gold medal I think. 100m dash. It's crazy man, he finished it in 9.46 seconds. That's really... woah. 9.46 seconds is probably the amount of time for me to decide which channel I want to watch on TV.
This weekend is my second weekend at home. Short weekend. I pray I pray that in Semester 2, I'll have an excellent timetable, hopefully no school on Friday or Monday.
School has been quite okay I guess. Still as tired during Geography lectures and tutorials. English lectures and tutorials are not too bad.
Yesterday night I had a bezgang meeting! Completed bezzzzz! We went to Xin Wang Cafe at Kovan. The main point of this dinner is that it was.......... MY TREAT! I just got my pay and I think I should treat my dearest bez because they are bestest. K la that's not the point. We ate, actually Teng and YL the two assholes ate first then Cat only ate french toast. I ate curry rice, super good please. Also because I was super hungry because I only reached there at 830. Then we took a lot of pictures, which I shall post up after Bernice sends me everything. But her internet is damn cock.
I miss sitting around with them in the school canteen. I think everytime I meet them, very sad and nostalgic. Stupid people. It's very sad I tell you.
I don't quite like the whole university life. I'm still trying to adapt to it. I think I just feel out of my comfort zone. Like in JC, you'll always be in the same group of friends, it's okay it's easy and we are close.
But in uni, almost every face is different. We keep having to make new friends, but no time to really bond, no time to really become proper friends. And in every tutorial, we have to break up into groups to do projects. But we barely have time to meet up, there won't be any common time slot unless after 7pm. It's a good thing I've got GESL group. I think if I didn't have this group of friends, whom I think will make excellent classmates, I'd probably be quite depressed and isolated.
Not to forget my insane roommate, we sing all the time at night. I was telling her that if we continue disturbing everyone every night, someone will pee at our doorstep. I seriously think that might happen soon.
I'm thinking of joining life-saving. I think it'll do me good. Exercise a bit, make a few friends whom I'll be seeing consistently, and get a certificate and maybe I can be a swimming instructor.
Oh I finally remember what's the funny thing my psychology tutor said that made me laugh.
"Never tell your wife that your mother cooks better."
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Warwick Avenue
Posted by Gladys at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment