Thursday, August 07, 2008

Of school

Hello everyone, been so busy these days I haven't had time to actually stop to take a breather.

Firstly, where the hell has Teng disappeared to?!

Okay, anyway as you all would have already known, I'm staying in hostel now, in lovely hall 11. But fuck man, some asswipe stole my almost-new bra and panties. Sick! But anyway, I hope that's not a form of targeting his victims or not I think I'm dead hahah.

But the good thing is that Jinglong lives pretty close to my hall and he comes down quite often to see me. Just so happened that when I found out that my bra and panties were gone, he was with me and he helped me through this scary moment. I mean if I were to find that out and I was alone, I probably wouldn't know what to do. But anyway, I reported the case already and it was more or less settled this way because it's virtually impossible to track who comes here or anything.

So yeah, I lost my biege bra. I've been wanting one for very long, and when I finally got it, in less than two months, it's gone again.

Bloody hell. First some stupid shit stole my running shoes, now steal my bra. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING INTO! Or is this the world I haven't been aware of :O

Anyway, today's Thursday already and I don't have lessons today and tomorrow because tutorials only start next week. The past three days have been quite okay for me I guess. I mean I'm staying hostel so I only have to wake up an hour before the lesson time and take a shuttle bus to school. It's not too bad actually. But I seriously think my timetable is damn rubbish. Good thing I'm staying hostel.

Okay, my roommate is Liz. She's a good roomie because she nags at me to drink water all the time. And on Monday, we went jogging together with Lydia. I jogged on Wednesday too. I think this is all awesome. All the positive influence around me. And just as I'm starting on my essay, I actually had a quick discussion with Liz about how I should go around doing it.

In fact, I think my room is very happening. There's a printer, a fridge that is always full of things, we always have food and fruits and a pitcher of water. It's gooooooood!

The canteen is also a 2-minute walk away from my block so it's all gooooood.

Sleeping is not that bad too because on the first night, Jinglong very very sweetly brought down a fan for me, together with scrabble! And subsequently he even bought Ben and Jerrys for us! I tell you lah, my boyfriend is really very sweet.

My mom and dad have been calling me periodically to ask me how am I and all. I kind of miss home. I'm going home on Friday night!

Oh I think I'm cursed.

For the third year, my Geography lecturer is.................... sigh.

After sitting in English lectures and Geography lectures, I sort of figured out why we have a nationwide shortage of Geography teachers. Who'll want to learn from people who can barely interest us. I was struggling to stay awake during lecture.

Anyway, one funny thing about lectures in uni is that if you talk non-stop in the tiny lecture theatre where your lecturer can definitely hear you, it doesn't matter! They don't bother about you, they just continue droning in that sleep-inducing voice and go on....... and onnnnnn.

Okay, but mostly I'm doing quite well. I even started researching on an essay that is due on 31st of October.

Check that out, I'm hardworking.

0 comments: