Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wah lao eh

Hey, I've been missing in action for a damn long time. Been soooooo fucking busy.

Actually no, I just saw my last entry, only ten days ago. But man, these ten days nearly killed me mentally.

Let me slowly go into details. This entry shall be super duper long, without pictures.

Okay, on the 25th of July, I went to school to have this team-bonding session with 23 other school mates. These 23 people are are GESL members. GESL is Group Endeavor Service Learning. Basically, I'll be planning a CIP project with these 23 people and it'll be something like PW, only I think we're encouraged to finish it by the end of the first semester.

Before I go on, I found out the meaning of a screwed up deadline. That'll be deadlines in uni.

Anyway, on that day itself, my GESL group also found out we had to do this Project Runway show. We had to do this poster which is due, tomorrow. That's a week later.

And guess what, we were going to have our Freshman Orientation Camp on Monday to Wednesday. So meaning we only have Thursday to complete the poster, which is seriously fucked up.

So I spent almost the whole of Friday rushing all over the place, organising my group members, rushing for CG meeting and rush and rush. Barely had enough time for Jinglong.

Then on Sunday I trekked to Jinglong's place with my camp bag. Stayed over at his place because I had to report for my camp quite early and he was having a buffet dinner, his birthday celebration. I met almost all his relatives already. And when it was my turn to take a picture with him, wah shy! But it was really fun. He got thrown into his water by his friends.

The wonderful thing was that throughout the whole time, he was busy mingling and chatting with his relatives and friends, he'll still occasionally come to me to squeeze my hand, give me a quick peck on my cheek, or not, sit down and talk to me.

I feel so loved.

Then when he was driving us back to his place, I felt so happy. Like.. wah, I'm gonna spend the whole night with him, we can chat till we fall asleep. But anyway, we didn't talk a lot because he had a long day and we had to wake up early the next day.

Thanks baby, you're really sweet :)


On Monday to Wednesday, I went for the camp. I won't be going into details, just going to briefly talk about it.

I have a wonderful and hilarious OG, Trojan. Lots of funny people and we had a lot of fun sitting together, complaining, laughing and whatnot. On the first night, we had fright night. Ohhh bloody scary. I really almost died.

But the summary of the whole camp is that I didn't have enough sleep, but I made great friends. Usually I'm quite reluctant to make new friends because it's so routinal. Jinglong can vouch for that. But it was alright, I made quite a few friends and we have so much to laugh about. Jokers lah all of them. I think despite being reluctant, the talkative nature in me is impossible to mask.

After I break camp, I went home to take a quick nap becauseeeeee I was going Mambo with Jinglong and his friends. It was his 21st birthday!

Mambo is super damn fun. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Baby and I were dancing like crazy people, him being the crazier one hahhaha. I had so much fun dancing with me, was laughing and smiling like crazy. It was really very very fun.

My boyfriend, is like some celebrity. He was saying hi to so many people when we were there. Hahha.

Super memorable night for me.


The next day, (which is today), I had GESL meeting to do up the poster. We finished it in a day and it's ready for pin-up tomorrow! I'm very happy to be in this group hehe.


Anyway, for the past few days, except Mambo night, I didn't really spend as much as I used to with Jinglong. I think uni life is super hectic and because of the stupid deadline, I couldn't meet up with him as often. I think when school officially starts for both of us, we'll be quite busy and probably can only meet up for a bit for dinner or something.

I pray we'll be able to tide through this transition and continue being as loving as ever.

Don't think I want this less than losing weight.

0 comments: