Had a Bezgang incomplete today. Went back to school with Teng and Bernice to collect our certificates and testimonial. But before that we stoned at Teng's place for like nearly two hours I think, and took a cab down.
Boy are we amazingly lazy people.
Went back in school to have lunch. I miss school. I miss sitting at that round table in the canteen every morning, looking at all the tired faces. I miss sitting there, eating my chicken rice (which, imo, has dropped in standard), tomyum every Fridays, and stealing Bernice's bryani/fried rice occasionally. The nostalgic feeling just came onto me like a huge tidal wave.
I miss school, but I'm not too ready to start school in such a huge campus. Will need to topo my way around. Shall buy a compass and borrow the binoculars from my aunt.
ANYWAY! Today I watched one of the most fantastic show that did not entail love.
The Dark Knight.
Wah I tell you, it's sibeh cool. I think it's worth the money, especially if you're a UOB card holder and you watch at Cathay cinemas.
What is so cool about the show is that it puts me at the edge of my seat. Almost throughout the show I was gripping on something, if not, my shoulders will be all tensed up.
Goodness, it's damn exciting and full of thrill. I think if it gets anymore thrilling I'd probably be foaming from my mouth lol.
Anyway as the show was starting, Jinglong said to me, "K bye."
LOL.
He was prepared to get lost in the show. I tell you, this nonsense guy always goes missing while watching shows lol.
After the show he sent me back and we had a good time talking and laughing.
And he bought me a cap for my camp next Monday, and all our future outings that has to do with the sun. Belated first month present lol.
Anyway we were just briefly discussing our schedule while waiting for the bus and we realised how very close we are to our second month together.
Can't wait! :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Why so serious?
Posted by Gladys at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment