Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Overdue!

Hello everyone, I finally finished editing all the pictures, resizing them and got about uploading them! And now...... I shall blog about them. Feast your eyes upon the awesomeness of my birthday celebration with Bezgang and Jinglong!

On my birthday itself, Bezgang reunited because Jinglong was overseas so... HAHAHHA. Fuck, it doesn't mean I love my boyfriend more than my friends okay. I love them equally. It's like asking me to choose between tepanyaki salmon and thinly-sliced grilled beef, I like them both!



We had a go on the Polaroid camera my CG bought for me. And I realised that to take a nice picture, everyone has to be at the same distance away from the camera. Realise the bottom two faces look extra big and bright?

Chio la chio la don't kp me on the tagboard say what "walao eh face so big" or what ah I kick you lol. Muacks lub joo all.



Then my dear mom and aunt kept asking us to pose and take pictures then all they kept saying were these few lines.

“Wah 很美 hor”

“当然啦!!年轻人怎么拍照都美的啦!!!”

“来来多一张!!!”

Hahahahha so funny, Bez were all laughing at the two of them smiling and pointing at the camera screen. Crazy women.



That's the happy birthday girl cutting her delicious birthday cake from Four Leaves. LOVE THAT CAKE LA GOT A FRIGGING LAYER OF BISCUIT!!!!!! Damn delicious, love it!



Okay I'll move on to another fabulous celebration. After Jinglong got back he brought me out to celebrate my birthday!

It was on 27th. He told me on the night before to dress my best and he'll come and pick me up at 9plus. So I dressed my best, wondering where the fuck can he bring me to early in the morning and I even thought if he was playing a prank on me.

So he came, I opened the door, and there stood my baby in his Spain jersey (look fantastic I should mention) and taking a video of my face. I think all was short of was "YOU GOT PUNK'D!"

Actually I didn't want to open the door for him because he's an idiot but it's okay, when there's love, there's forgiveness HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

So I went to change and we embarked on the journey. He didn't tell me where we were going, he said surprise. He drove and halfway through he told me to blindfold myself. I just grumble grumble and I blindfolded myself.

Actually I got a picture of us together and I was being blindfolded but no bloody way am I uploading that ridiculous picture up. I WILL KEEEEL YOU IF YOU UPLOAD IT TEO JINGLONG. (No la no la, still love you, joking only.)

Okay then halfway he suddenly stopped the car and took the street directory HAHAHAHHAHA.

But anyway, we reached there safely, when I took off my blindfold, HOHO SENTOSA!!!!!

Yes my silly Jinglong brought me to Sentosa, we were going to materialise our Underwater World excursion which we've been talking about ever since... ever since we started talking.

Okay enough of talking!



Yep, a lady took this for us and she sort of just volunteered to take it for us, we didn't even have to ask her. Hahah funny woman. Jinglong likes this picture a lot.

I don't see it any other way, I mean how ugly can a picture be when there're two frigging happy standing together?

After that we just sort of stood around for a bit, I think we were just warming up to the beautiful day out together.

Then... he suggested to...


...take a picture with the banana.

So in return.. I suggested to...

...take a picture with the papaya.

We're really two ridiculous people, or should I say.. one ridiculous couple.

HAHAHAHAH I'M SO BLOODY CHEEKY.

Don't laugh okay Jinglong, I bet you're enjoying this post.

Then we took.. I forgot the blue or red line to the Underwater World then we started to discuss about 自拍 pictures.


This is one, the rest...... think you're all not very interested also lah.

Anyway, take a look at his jersey, I think it's really nice!



We reached the place, bought tickets then we wanted to get something to eat. Went to the food court behind the Underwater World.

SIMI SAI!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE LEGALISED EXTORTION I SWEAR.

I think one normal spaghetti was like 8.40$, like WTF?

So we decided to take the bus back to have Subway instead.

We both love Subway lol.



Every time before we eat, I'll say a quick prayer with him to thank God for the food and to thank Him for the fantastic time I always have with him. So while I was saying the prayer, the cheeky monkey took pictures of me. I tell you, it took me a frigging long time I figure out how to make this animation. Once I was done doing the layers, it took me another frigging long time to figure out how to save it as a .gif file, I almost killed myself I swear. But nevertheless, I survived and here I am.

Oh, after the meal, we took the bus back to Underwater World and something caught my eye.

Guess what.

Okay I know you cannot guess.

It's a.................................





















TATTOO!!!!

HAHAHAH like SMLJ right. But don't worry....



I'm way too humji to go for a real tattoo. And not that I'll get one if I have the guts to anyway, don't quite like it. I mean.. what for go through all the pain to get some ink on your skin which will be with you forever and ever.

Yah ok fuck, the pain will kill me. I think the most I'll ever tattoo is a fullstop.

.

Yeap, that's all. But this will only be done if someone puts a knife on my neck and threaten me with the lives of my whole family and tell me I'll be spared if I get a frigging tattoo.

If not, no!

Back to the celebration, we started at the touch pool where you can touch all the slimy fishes. Jinglong was having a lot of fun molesting the fishes and he told me to try. At first before we entered, I was quite excited about the touch pool because I remember touching a starfish before. So he told me to try.

So, I put my hand into the water... and I quickly took it out.

BLOODY HELL. Then I remembered the only reason why I touched the starfish was because all my cousins (who were all at least four years younger than me) touched the frigging sea animal.

So Jinglong was happily molesting the brown fish then he told me to touch. I was quite adamant, I don't know why. But anyway he held onto my hand and put it into the water and told me to touch the frigging fish.

"JUST TOUCH LA."

Then I just laugh and laugh then I touched it, touched it a few more times. Until Jinglong told me to touch the fish's body towards the head, and away from the head. He told me that if you touched it towards the head is smoother.

I just look at him like he just grunted at me HAHAHHA.

Oh after that we went to the ray pool to look at the stingrays there. I don't think you're supposed to be touching the rays but anyway my dear boyfriend went on to molest all the stingrays.

I didn't dare to touch them. I mean, bloody hell they are stingrays!!!

And they have bloody scary faces. I'm not going to post the pictures.

Just imagine a vacuum cleaner which is alive and has gills.


That's us, obviously. Look as happy as can be.

Then we took some touristy pictures.





I wonder what possessed me to even want to take this picture. I think must be influenced by Bernice, HAHAHAHAH BERNICE I LUB JOO!!!!!!!

We walked around the place, saw weird things like Angelfish. Jinglong likes that a lot but I don't, because I saw a video about how it eats, and I was quite alarmed by it. I can't find the video anymore so never mind.

Then we saw weird crabs, and jellyfishes. HAHAH I think it's really fun to look at this kind of things with Jinglong.

Then we went onto the conveyor belt to look at the aquarium.


Quick picture before someone comes rolling along the conveyor belt.

As we were on the belt, I was getting quite a headache because of the fugging glass. Bloody hell, it was all weird and reflecting at weird angles, thinking about it now gives me the headache too.

We came out of Underwater World and decided to go for the pink dolphin show next to Palawan beach. But I think we had about 45 minutes to the show so we went for a walk on the beach.

AND WE TOOK THIS FANTASTIC PICTURE TOGETHER.


I love this picture la, it makes it look like our beaches are really clean and the water is really clear. But actually it's pretty clean, nearer to the shore.

But anyway it got damn hot, my soles were cooking so we hopped off to 7-11 for a drink and ate the cookies from our Subway meal.

After that we walked back to the pink dolphin lagoon place and planted our tired and sweaty bums on the plastic chairs there.

Waited for quite a bit then the show started.



It was damn impressive la to be honest. The dolphins could recognise the hand signs and they actually wave with their fins if you wave at them. They'll ever splash water at you.

While I was watching the show, I felt like I was 6 again, sitting at the zoo, looking at the parrot take someone's money and flying off or something.

But it was really impressive.

Though I wonder if they're happy to be.. trained like this.

Anyhow, Jinglong took quite a bit of pictures and when he got that picture above, he really shouted quite loudly,

"ALRIGGGGGGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHA. The rest of the pictures don't really show much because we didn't take a video. Anyhow it was really good, I think it was quite a good end to our day at Sentosa.

He drove us back to my place, we showered and changed and dressed up.

BECAUSE HE WAS BRINGING ME TO THIS RESTAURANT AT ESPLANADE.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the restaurant because the food sucked to the highest heaven and I'm not going to get sued blogging about one of my happiest day in my life.

So...... you can ask me over MSN.


In the car on the way there. I think we both looked really happy because we found our way there without having to make detours.

And don't be ridiculous, I'm not naked. It's broad day light and I'm with my boyfriend. Do you actually think he'll allow me to be naked?!

We reached the place and took a nice picture together.



And to show you how happy I was.



HAPPY HAPPY!

(Just for laughs, we fumbled for the ERP thrice! He doesn't drive often, I can't drive, so we don't know where are the ERP gantries and when do they operate since we hardly travel together in the car during the peak hours.

So for the first time, we thought, phew good thing I saw it quick enough. Then second time we were, phew better not have the third time.

THEN THE THIRD TIME HAHAHA I WAS GUFFAWING. BLOODY HELL!!!!)

And please ah, the wonderful day didn't even end here.

After the meal he brought me to Swissotel, to this bar at the 70th level, Equinox. WOAHHHH THE VIEW IS... BREATHTAKING. Okay this is a lame word but when I was up there, I really sucked in my breath and just... O.O!

It was fantastic, the view was beautiful.

But anyway, we didn't sit down to have some high-class drink by the glass walls (because there weren't any seats available).

We decided to go back to my place, drink up the Kilkenny he left at my place a few days back and have a nice talk in the car.

It was fucking awesome. We just sat there, drank beer, listened to the radio and talked about our day and how happy we both are.

I'm really, really very happy to be together with him. I don't know how else to put it. It just feels wonderful to love and to be loved in return.

It's like to beat the world records for an athlete, to reach the moon for Neil Armstrong, to finish the marathon for Terry Fox, and to find someone like Teo Jinglong for Gladys Wee.

HAHA SO HOKEY!

But really, I'm really very happy.

And to top the whole day, he gave me a few things.

#1 Photo frame with our picture.
#2 Puzzle (with the most fantastic message)
#3 This scrapbook of our dates.

The scrapbook is not completely filled up, we haven't really got started on it, but BLOODY HELL ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND AMAZING?

I don't even mind one single bit that it isn't completed or anything. I mean, I'm satisfied that he even had this idea in the first place.

I think what really is wonderful is that we complement each other. We are easily satisfied (this is not bad okay!), we are sentimental people (HAHAHA) and wow, we're fugging crazy over each other.

And he only asked for three things from me.

#1 Never to lie.
#2 Love him.
#3 Believe in him.

Hahahahha, I love you la Jinglong, I really do.



ANYWAYYYYY FOR THE GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!



Bernice made this for me. FRIGGING NICE RIGHT?
LOVE YOU CAT, THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME ALL THE TIME. MUACKS MUACKS.

If you have sharp enough eyes, you'd see in the message that she hopes Jinglong and I will work out well because I'm a great person.

Wow, I must be super duper frigging awesome because Jinglong and I are working out really fine!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

0 comments: