Hello! I'm back again. I always put myself on hiatus hehe.
Anyway, just a few things to update, almost entirely for Yanlin's sake because she's so bored at work.
I think, the biggest thing that happened this week is that yesterday I baked the most delicious lasagna I've ever put into my mouth.
I sound so proud, but I really am proud of myself. The lasagna was fantastic, I couldn't believe my taste buds. Even my brother was so amazed his ah jie can cook something that will make him salivate by just thinking about it (he told my mom).
So Bez, I'm telling you all now, if you think my baked rice is nice..... wait till you put the piping hot lasagna into your mouth. Your whole body will crumble at its grandeur and the marvellous taste. But ah, if you all coming to eat, can chip in a bit? LOL. Like 3$ each :X NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO COOK FOR YOU ALL OR I WANT TO CHARGE YOU FOR EATING.
BUT I NEVER KNEW MINCED BEEF WAS SO EXPENSIVE. AND THE FRIGGING CHEESE. AND THE FRIGGING PASTA SAUCE (CUS I NEED TO USE ONE WHOLE BOTTLE).
Please understand okay, I still love you all. And think about it, frigging nice lasagna for 3$, high in nutrition level, lots of mushroom and beef....................
OH SHIT I JUST REALISED BERNICE CANNOT EAT BEEF.
AHAHAHA BERNICE YOU DUMB CAT.
Okay, then I use minced meat. Then all chip in 2$ enough. LOL.
Tell me if you all want ok. Then since Yanlin working, then weekends most of us not free, then most likely it's an incomplete Bez on a weekday. Oh but Yanlin, you can take leave, we go back Innova take our certificates and all the sai then come my house I cook. Then maybe we can go rent one DVD at Prime there then we watch and eat.
STEADY LA, TAG AH.
Anyway, another thing that happened is that... Jinglong linked me in his blog then all his friends starting coming to my blog. Then because I only changed this address very recently, so only a couple of people (namely, Bez, Waiyee and Jinglong) knows about it. But since Jinglong's getting attached is like really hot news, so everyone is coming to my blog and reading everything, things that Jinglong doesn't talk about.
And a couple of his friends kept making a joke out of the nice things that he does for me. I don't think it's really very funny.
I know my blog is public, and I know that I'm blogging everything for people to read. But I believe everyone who reads my blog are all of age, and yes, you can be amused that your dear friend Jinglong can be so sweet. He is really this sweet, and I don't see a reason why I shouldn't blog down the wonderful memories I share with him.
I just strongly feel that if we are all mentally sound, equipped with proper social skills, we are able to know what to say, and what not to say. If you want to humour yourself, then don't let it get to Jinglong nor me.
It's good that none of the nonsense was directed directly at me. I wouldn't let it go without making you lose what little dignity that is left in you. And the best thing is no one will fight nor fall out! You'll just realise what a ridiculous fool you've been making out of yourself.
I'm okay that everything gets out to everyone, I'll probably be a little embarrassed, but at the end of the day, what's there to hide.
I am happy with Jinglong, I don't need to feel ashamed of the happy moments that we spend together.
I just don't see how this can be translated into a joke, or jokes should I say.
Or is it that your disbelief of our utter happiness led you to be a little sorry for yourself that you had to poke fun to make yourself feel better?
Oh, disclaimer, the 'you' I'm using is not directing at everyone who reads this. It's more like a.. "to whom it may concern". If you're guilty of being rude and immature, then it's you.
So yeah, I make known my wonderful dates to all of you. If you're a true friend, you'll be genuinely happy for us, and respect us.
And lastly, I really don't think what I said is being rude. I think I've made myself really clear so if anyone tries to be funny, I'm not going to give face. It's not about pride, it's not about my ego, it's about how you don't understand what I'm saying and it's about your well-deserved retribution because you disrespect my boyfriend and I.

SO SAT RIGHT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment