I haven't swore in a long time but today was really fanfuckingtabulous.
I think I'm going through happiness overkill. My gosh!!!!!!!!
Curious to know what happened?
I'm too tired to blog now. Will blog when I get all my pictures edited and I'll upload everything, I promise.
Anyway, if you are smart enough, yes, Jinglong was the one who made me this happy. But it's not just that I spent the day with him, it's that he went through all the trouble for me so that I'll enjoy myself (which I did, very fugging much) and that he really put in effort to make me happy, with both simple things and nice sophisticated things.
We spent the day together talking about nonsense, laughing about nonsense, and enjoying each other's nonsense company. We got lost I think twice, I was blindfolded for quite a distance, we ate horrible sticky beef cheek (will tell you more) and we SCRAMBLED FOR THE ERP THRICE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.
We spent a lot of money today and enough enough enough.
At the end of the day, he only had three things to ask of me.
#1 Never to lie.
#2 Love him.
#3 Believe in him,
You tell me, what more can I ask for in a guy?
Saturday, June 28, 2008
OMGOSH
Posted by Gladys at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment