Oh my gosh, the day I've feared since the day I started school is here.......
My student found me!!!!!!
AFTER 2 MONTHS OF NOT TEACHING!!!!!
Now I'm thinking if I should put my blog to invite-only.
That's pretty troublesome right? But I don't think I want all my other students to crowd around my blog. I don't know why but I'm filled with fear.
Okay, people who read my blog, if you want to continue being part of my exciting life, please message me on MSN or tag me to let me know while I consider if I want to completely shut my blog to the outside world.
Bez and Jinglong, don't bother la, I will invite you all one.
BUT AH, I THINK ABOUT YANLIN'S TROUBLESOME PRIVATE BLOG. BUT I DON'T WANT MY STUDENTS TO READ MY BLOG. :(
This is horrible.
Okok, bad things aside.
I PASSED MY BTT!
AND I GOT MY PDL!
I think I shall go book driving soon. I'm probably going to spend half of the time in the circuit restarting my engine and trying not to smash my head on the steering wheel.
But it's okay.. I'll live. Everyone else went through that.
Now I'm quite excited about driving. I can imagine my first lesson, sweaty palms, white knuckles due to clutching onto the steering wheel too tightly, and wobbly feet before getting into the car. Then when I get into the car, I'll probably fumble around with the seat belt and feel like barfing on myself. Then when I start the engine, it will freaking stall.
Just excellent. How exciting.
Anyway, I MISS JINGLONG. I haven't seen him in a while.
This Sunday is our first month together. We'll be going out to eat and happy happy! Date date!
Thinking about it now makes me one happy girl sitting in front of her laptop drinking her gao-gao iced milo. I'm quite excited about this first month because he's also very excited. I think between two people in love, excitement can be really contagious.
EXCITINGGGG!!!!!!!
And lastly, I dread school. I think I might buy a PSP or DS Lite to help me during my long long journey to and fro school. But just a side note, I found someone to share room with me, but application closed already. But it's okay, I shall call in tomorrow!
Friday, July 11, 2008
:O
Posted by Gladys at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment