Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hullo love~

You make it easier when life gets hard.

Today's my first month with Jinglong, I think we came quite some way already. Had our fair share of pissy moments and little arguments over ridiculous things in quite a short period. Okay mostly my fault I admit.

But anyway, I'm not going to start telling you all a summary of our first month together.

I had my first Mcspicy today HAHAHAHA.

I think Jinglong surpasses what I've ever fathomed (phantom - don't laugh, I can pronounce this now) about in someone. I'm not trying to be exaggerating or what, but he just really.. is this amazing guy whom I love very much, and who loves me in return. He's not afraid to show it, he's not afraid to let me know.

He really is just... fantabulous.

I think Moulin Rouge wasn't lying when they announced that the greatest thing in life is to love and be loved in return.

0 comments: