Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ZOO!!!!!

As promised earlier, I've edited the zoo pictures and I'm going to blog about them now! I went to the zoo with Jinglong and we took a few pictures, had a lot of laughing going on and despite the stupid rain, we were still quite happy.

It started at the entrance when the sky was still looking quite fine.


That's Jinglong with the jeep. Bernice came to my place today and saw that picture and thought it was her picture. Talk about being obsessed.

We walked through some tree top jungle crap. I don't quite know but I know they had some monkey called saimang and this crocodile is called False Gharial. What a strange name right?


"Hi this is me. I have a ridiculous name called False Gharial. I am huge and I frightened Gladys and Jinglong despite being at least 10 feet away from them. Stupid humans."


I love this picture because you can't see my tummy and you can have a peek at my boobies. HAHAHHAHA.


I was trying to tell Jinglong how Bernice will be all touristy and do this kind of stupid tourist pose then he snapped a picture of me and I was laughing at it hahahahhaha.

We then walked to the Tigers part.




When we first set eyes on the White Tiger, we were making damn a lot of noise. Jinglong was like "WOOOAHAHHH FUCKING MAJESTIC." I was like "WOOOAAAHA SUPER SAT! DAMN COOL! DAMN NICE!" Basically there was a lot of talking to ourselves about how cool the White Tiger looked as it was pacing around. Then we started saying what the tiger was thinking.


"Fugging ass humans. I'll jump over and bite your stupid heads off."

After the White Tiger, we went off to see some hippo. As we were walking to the viewing place, we saw some weird-looking fish and I was making a lot of noise again.

"EEEEEEE WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?????????"

Then after looking at how ugly it is, I said "EH TAKE PICTURE WITH IT!!!!"



I mean, just look at it. It looks like a crocodile but it's a frigging fish. What sai.

Anyway, when we were at the hippos, the baby hippo shat some yellow shit and Jinglong got very excited and took pictures of it and some fish started eating the shit and he took more pictures. I'm not uploading them.

So then I forgot what we did because it started to rain. We actually trotted back to the entrance to get the umbrella from the car then trotted all the way back in again.

But this part of the trip was quite funny.


BABOONS!

I believe we spent a good whole 20 minutes standing in front of the railing, looking, pointing and laughing at the baboons. We watched them scratch each other's butts, backs, armpits, ass (as shown above) and we saw them humping each other and we saw a baboon taking a wade in the pool and we saw a few erected baboon penises.

Then we were discussing which are the males. And finally I managed to convince him that the ones with the big fluffy hair/fur are the male baboons. Because males are supposed to impress the females. Just as how the male peacocks have colourful feathers and how lions have an impressive mane, the males must impress the females if not who'll want to get laid by some stupid looking animal who calls himself a male.

We trotted and trotted and found ourselves back at the otters. Small little rodent-looking creatures. They swim really fast. So then we spotted one doing this backflip routine. Then Jinglong decided to snap pictures of it doing that. He made some commentary as he was taking the pictures.

Attempt 1

"Aiyah too slow."

Attempt 2

"Aiyah too fast."

Attempt 3

"ALRIGHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HAHAHA you should hear the way he says alright. It's super funny. Once I was with him at Compass Point and I saw my student. Then Jinglong knows that that student is the one who keeps talking to me about football. So Jinglong asked which team he supported, and my student said Man U, then Jinglong went like "ALRIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

AHAHAHAHHA.

Anyway, coming back to the zoo. I think the rain got quite heavy so we didn't take much pictures. Walk through fragile forest but didn't see no crap. We walked into this little room with a few different types of disgusting frogs. I hate frogs, I think frogs are gross. Then both of us were just standing in front of the glass making a lot of noise about how ugly the frogs are.

We walked and walked then we came across this sign, I made him pose next to it.


Only not so much in disguise :)

We continued our little trail along Big Cats.


I can't even remember what is this. I think it's a leopard...

We didn't get to see the stupid cheetahs because of the bad weather. The puma didn't look so fierce because I think the rain was just killing their aura.

Then the rain became quite gradual and we ventured out to the tropical crops.


That's him trying to be funny.


Us with the white orchids. We got a Caucasian lady to take that picture for us. She's very funny. She took one for us then she told us to stay there to take another shot. Then when I saw the first picture, I understood why.

She didn't even take the flowers. She took us with our umbrella lying on the floor.

Okay then we walked along some other place. Then we saw them lions!!!!!!!!!! We got quite excited because the lion looked super majestic and we just kept following it around with our eyes. Then I think we crossed the road to see some giraffes then suddenly!!!!

The lion roared!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ran back to the lion again and listened to it roar and now that I'm blogging about it I think we must have looked quite silly. I told Bernice that we heard it roar and she just gave me that 'you're retarded' look and said she heard it too.

Damn. I thought I was really lucky to hear it roar.







The lion came quite close to us then Jinglong and I started discussing whether the 'moat' is built such a way that it's close enough for us to see the animals properly and far enough for it to not be able to jump over.

Woah, imagine the frigging animal jumps over.

Not so majestic anymore.

We walked around quite a bit more but no pictures were taken because of the asshole rain. By around this time, we were both quite certain White Tigers are number one in our list, followed by the lions.

But little did we know.........


SHIBA AND INUKA!!!!!

Wow yes, we found the polar bears and just so happen we were in time for their feeding. We were both quite excited. Then we decided that polar bears are our number one favourite animal. Lol, we're such kids. Before the feeding started, Shiba was just swimming to and fro in front of us. It was quite a sight honestly. To look at it swim so gracefully to and fro, like nothing really matters to them.




Inuka is the first ever polar bear to be born in a tropical country.



We saw the polar bears wave to their keeper standing on top. Then I was almost screaming "DID YOU SEE THE POLAR BEAR WAVE? DID YOU DID YOU?"

Then Jinglong, being as nice as ever, "Yaya I did."

The zoo keeper actually threw half a watermelon down and Inuka just dived into the water and grabbed it.

Jinglong and I have decided that if we were to become animals, we'll like to be polar bears.

Throughout the day, I was asking him after each exhibit that if the animals are happy. And his answer is a resounding no. I kind of agree with him too. But I think the animals are too used to this kind of life that if they are put back in the wild they'll likely die because they wouldn't know how to get food and how to protect themselves against other predators.

Anyhow, we had a lot of fun and I was glad we got to go on this outing together.

Thank you! :)



Today Bernice came by to pass me my birthday present. I know my birthday is not due till about two weeks later but because we're all kanjiong spiders, we always give presents early. Lol. I still remember once I gave her her card like two weeks earlier because it was too nice and I couldn't stand the suspense of looking at it every day in my room. HAHAHA.

Okay fine, Bernice's reasoning is that she's afraid I might buy it. She bought me a book titled "An hour to live, an hour to love." I really wanted to get it while I was out with Jinglong hahaha. And she got me a post-it that is actually a checklist of the things to do for the week. There're 6 boxes, Monday to Friday and one box for weekend. HAHAH I'm obsessed with such things.

Thank you Puneeeeeeeeee lub you~~~



I'm a very happy girl!

0 comments: