I was just looking at some online sprees and I came across this site with probably a few thousand over clothes of different styles. I picked two which I really like and I'll WORK HARD!
This is my self therapy okay. No one is to tell me it's stupid or it's not going to work. I know myself better than you do.


Just as I was uploading the pictures, this guy from TrueYoga called me. I tell you, this TrueYoga keeps calling me asking me to go for some bloody free trial. I'm quite enticed by it to be honest. But I'm too lazy and have no time to go down all the way at Raffles Place for it.
The guy over the phone was telling me how this 36-year-old lady lost weight consistently because of something called HotYoga. Then I just told him that I'm aware of the amazing results but I'm too lazy already. Then he just kept bugging me so I agreed to go on Friday since I'm meeting Jinglong in town for dinner later in the evening.
So my aunt overheard and she launched into this long conversation of how she signed up for this stupid exercise course but she never went much. She even spent quite a sum on exercise mat and all the attire. She told me that unless I'm as rich and as free as my big aunt, I should not sign up for such things.
Because, free trials, are very, very enticing. They'll grab you by your collar and you'll fall for it hook, line and sinker.
And knowing how mentally weak I am, I decided I shall not go.
He called me back and I turned him down and I think he got pissed.
Hahahahah whatever, my self therapy is going to work!
I'm going to edit the zoo pictures now :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment