RULES: People who had been tagged have to start with 10 random facts about themselves. At the end of the quiz, you'll have to choose 10 people & tag them about this quiz.
#1 Bernice tagged me and since I'm very bored now I shall respond to her tag, Bernice is my pune friend who loves me and I love her welly much and we knew each other for four years and counting and we're very happy and we never need to reconfirm our friendship because it's already etched in our beautiful minds.
#2 And of course, I have Bezgang, Bernice, Tengteng and Goondu Yanlin. They are my butties butties. I lub them all very much, they make me happy when skies are grey. They know how dear they are to me and I know they lub me manys manys. We write each other emails every day (except now Bernice is quite elusive) and we just cannot stop yakking.
#3 I WANT TO GO KOREAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
#4 I love to cook, bake and eat.
#5 I have many little little pet peeves ie. People cutting their nails in public.
#6 I failed my piano grade 2 (adapted from Bernice) because I hate to practise piano. I still remember, my piano teacher stayed the opposite block and I had to go there on my own. Then there was once, I was so annoyed with her, I just wandered around the playground and I refused to go up. I think I was Primary 3. Then when I thought I've wandered enough, I went upstairs and it was only frigging 10 minutes. But anyway, I hate her because she keeps telling me how lousy I am. I WAS ONLY 10, CAN'T I GET SOME ENCOURAGEMENT?!
#7 Then I changed piano teacher, and still hated playing the piano anyway.
#8 My birthday is coming!!!!!! 23rd June, thanks.
#9 I love buying heels and shitting.
#10 I was an atheist (ask Bezgang) and now I'm a Christian! HAHA.
Okay la I'm very lazy to tag people because I got very little friends.
K JINGLONG, YOU SHALL DO THIS. I KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF FRIENDS WHOM YOU CAN TAG. HAHA.
Monday, June 02, 2008
TAGGED!
Posted by Gladys at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment