Thursday, June 05, 2008

Poverty

Welcome to my life of poverty.

I saw so many things online that I want to getttttt~ I think I'm going to get them all and say shit ten million times later. HEHE.

Anyway okay I need to look for a job, my mom has been bugging me like crazy. She'll call from her office to ask me if I'm actively looking for a job.

Okay I still haven't got about calling the camp thing. One thing that puts me off is that the pay only comes in in August. By then GSS would have been over and there's no frigging things to buy and school would have started.

Okay, this is good for savings but........... I SAW MANY THINGS ONLINE THAT I WANT TO GETTTTTTTT. Like NOW. I cannot stand it!

Speaking of savings, I've decided to open an UOB account for my.. current spending and my POSB account shall be reserved for strictly savings. I must cultivate the good habit of saving so that next time I can buy a very nice bag and not be very broke. So it's all good.

I think this is what happens when you're addicted to bags, shoes and clothes.

I think this is a good idea because all my salary and everything will go into my POSB account, then maybe I'll be too lazy to do interbank transfer from my POSB to my OUB so I'll end up not spending anything at all.

SEE. It's a really good plan isn't it!



Okay anyway, I got this from Teng's blog.

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Err.... many many.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yeap, green nano.

3. What person on your Flist do you talk to the most?
Err...... Nic, Bezgang and JINGLONG!

4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
Not frigging working anymoreeeee~~~

5.

6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
I was watching the news and getting goosebumps all over. Think my classmate called me to tell me to watch the news. It was quite scary..

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Depends, but usually I'll be in the picture and if I look bad I'll make sure it gets deleted but sometimes my friends think I look really funny (ie. frigging bullfrog) so I just let them keep it so they got something to cheer them up when they're sad.

8. What was the last movie you watched?
Err... Over her dead body.

9. Do any of your friends have children?
:O I think so leh, but I'm not sure, don't keep up.

10. Has anyone anyone ever called you lazy?
:O :O :O EVERYONE!!!!!!

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
No? But sometimes I'll drink beer.

12. What CD is currently in your CD player?


13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate?
Both is fine.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Err...... no I don't think so. I'm quite forgetful.

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I forgot.

16. Can you whistle?
Yes, I rock.

17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height? Teeth? Smile? Clothes? I don't know, I do a thorough glance.

18. What are you looking forward to?
Hehehe I think Jinglong knows this.

19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Obviously! I love cartoooooons. I love magic school bus!!!!!!!!!

23. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope.

24. What will you be doing in one hour?
Talking to Jinglong or going to bed? I'm tired.

25. Is anyone in love with you?
YES!

26. What was the last song heard?
Bare Naked by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

27. Last time you cried?
In the staffroom.

28. Are you on a desktop computer or a lap top?
Laptop.

29. Are you currently wanting any piercing or tattoos?
Nooooooooooo. Frigging pain. Teng calls me humji LOL.

30. What the weather like?
It's dark outside.

31. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
No.

32. What did you do before this?
Watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S on StarWorld, I love StarWorld.

33. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Camp in JC1? LOL.

34. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
As much as possible, but 10 is just nice.

35. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Sometimes. Depends lah. If I wake up really early then I won't eat till much later.

36. Are your days fast-paced?
No, I'm not working! But sometimes when I'm cooking/baking/doing housework/playing games with my brother/napping then it's quite fast.

37. What did you do last night?
I went to Teng's house to have a Bezgang incomplete. Watched some Korean show, so funny I was laughing like mad and Teng and Yanlin were just laughing at me thinking that only Gladys will laugh at something so ridiculous. But the show is quite nice. Then we helped Teng packed and Yanlin and I secretly put an extra undies for her but she saw through us the minute she got back to her room, damn. Then I went home and talked on the phone with Jinglong and slept.

38. Do you use sarcasm?
Yeapyeap.

39. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19!!!!!!!!! 23rd June kthxmuacks.

40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes for grammar usually and not really for spelling because I can't spiel (HAHAH TENG THIS IS TOO FUNNY I HAD TO KEEP IT.)

41. Have you ever been to Six Flags?


43. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Nice people will do. I look at people like they're asexual. Nah no I'm just kidding. Hehe.

44. Do you like mustard?
Okay la. I like Subway's honey mustaaaaaard!

45. Do you sleep on your side?
Yessssss I likeeeeeeee.

46. Do you watch the news?
Sometimes when I'm feeling intellectual.

47. How did you get one of your scars?
Fell into the drain while I was cycling.

48. Who was the last person to make you mad?
I forgot. I'm in such a good mood all the time recently that I don't even bother to get mad. But anyway getting mad is so tiring I think I can do without it.

49. Do you like anybody?
Yessssssssss, veryyyyy muchhhhh.

50. What are you thinking now?
I am thirsty.

DO I tag anyone?? Hee.
HAHHA anyone la. K Bernice, since Teng has already tagged Yanlin.

(i HAVE to add this) 51. I really dont like people tapping my shoulders. Or peering at the comp when i'm surfing the net.
^^^^^^^ This is from Teng and it's frigging true. My mom and brother and aunt likes to hover around me while I'm using the laptop like a bunch of vultures and I always tell them they're blocking my aura or obstructing my aura then my mom will say very loudly,

SHEN JING BING!

0 comments: