Monday, June 16, 2008

Sun with Moon

HELLO! Got quite a bit of things to update hereee! After my heartache day (12th), then came Friday the 13th.

Usually people would associate Friday the 13th with bad luck and downfalls.

But not me, nuh-uh.

On Friday the 13th...... Jinglong and I had a fabulous dinner together at Sun With Moon at Wheelock. It's this fantastic Japanese restaurant with the most fantastic beef in a metal hot pot and not to forget, I had fantastic company. During our meal, we were just chatting about our friends and about rich people. Both of us agree that rich people aren't exactly the best and most happy people. We're happy being middle-income and having each other.

After our meal, we went for dessert at the BigO. We shared a brownie (with a fantastic vanilla ice cream) and we talked more.

It's pretty amazing how two people have so much to talk. We just continued yakking and yakking and laughing with/at each other. It was great.

Sometimes, as I'm talking, he'd stretched his hands out and hold mine and squeeze it slightly and still listen to me attentively. I just love how he listens to what nonsense I say and actually is genuinely interested.

You know how some guys are, like really pretentious and they'll try to act interested when all they want is to get you to be their girl and that's it, the end.

But noooo, Jinglong is not like that. He'll listen, he'll tell me about similar stories, he'll tell me things that happen to him and he'll expect me to give him the same attention he gives me.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call an engaging conversation.

I was having a really good time and we walked around for a bit more and he sent me back.

We got off the train and walked back slowly to my block. And as we were walking, he asked me if I wanted to wait till he comes back or what. As much as I was bewildered and blushing like crazy (YES I BLUSH, I AM CAPABLE OF BEING SHY OKAY?), I already know what he was referring to.

Digression. Have you ever met someone who knows what exactly you're thinking, complete your sentences and REPEATEDLY say the same thing as you? It has happened so many times I'm getting a little used to it.

So then we got into the lift, smiled at each other in blissful silence and when we reached my doorstep, he asked me The Question.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, The Question.

But the scene was full of mirth. I was smiling and laughing a lot, he was grinning a lot too. When he asked me, I just sort of smiled at his shirt buttons and he went like,

"No no no, everyone asks the same thing."

I looked at him with a question in my eyes.

He looked at me, held my hand, and asked,

"Would you want to make a memory with me?"

HAHAHAHAH.

Well of course my answer is yes. I mean obviously. For the past few posts, I've been talking about what a ball of fun hanging out with Jinglong is. And the previous post is enough to show how much he means to me.

I really love this guy. I love the way he makes me feel about myself, I love the way he treats me, such exclusivity, so delicately. I love the way he speaks to me, like I'm of utmost importance and I love how he wants to make me happy. I love the way his hand hold me at a timely moment and I love how he wants to love me with his everything.

I love how we're always so honest with each other. We can talk all sorts of rubbish with each other, talk things out properly and how we'll give each other time to straighten things out (even though it kills us inside sometimes).

We haven't exactly gone through a long way, but this short time we spent together is really magical. We've been through quite a bit of rough patch, we've gotten angry with each other, we've thought of never seeing each other ever again.

But at the end of the day, all he said was,

"I'm glad we didn't give up in the earlier days."

0 comments: