Monday, June 23, 2008

Lost in Emotion

Hello! It's been long since I updated. There are quite a bit of things to update here actually. Let me take it one step at a time.

Today's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turn 19 today. It's really fast. I've been alive for 19 years already. It's really fast right. I think before I know it, I'll be 30 already lol. Anyway, to all my dearest friends out there, I hope my presence has brought much laughter to you all. I love you all and thank you for being such wonderful friends.

And to you too, Jinglong (who is in Taiwan now, but coming back tomorrow if there's no tyhoon).

Bernice already gave me my present some time ago and she made me this bloody fantastic card. I almost died when I saw it lol. I couldn't close my mouth. Pictures will be up some time later in the week because I lent Jinglong my camera. She made me this card in a box shape with a lot of mini pictures and a message. It's super nice lah I made so much noise at her void deck when I saw it.

My CG!!!!!! They played a prank on me, sadly. After service on Saturday, we gathered to have a debrief and Victor (my CG leader) said to pray for the cellgroup so I prayed loh. I prayed for a good whole 20 seconds before realising that no one was praying and so I opened my eyes and THERE WAS A BIRTHDAY CAKE IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I felt damn stupid and surprised. But it was good lah, it was a good prank and I'm dumb enough to make it a real success HAHAHA. They bought me a Polaroid camera! Very nice, thanks you guys are greaaaat~

Yesterday the CG went for Victor's ROM. It was something new for me because I don't exactly know people of marriageable age until I joined the CG. So it was quite an eye-opener. It was really very sweet. I saw the way Victor smiled at Liping when he opened the door for her, I think if he smiled any harder the ends of his lips would have probably reach his ears.

I think that'll be the smile of pure happiness and love.

It's wonderful to see two happy people come together and make their love for each other official and exchange vows. It was beautiful. With the music and decorations.. Plus it was held in a function room in The Caribbean. It's a condo next to Vivocity, super nice!

There was one big problem. The aircon was faulty so we were all standing in the function room, baking. But overall it didn't dampen the whole mood there because it's really a happy occasion.

OH I must tell you all this. After the ROM, I hitched a ride from my CG friend to Vivocity. He drove this big lorry with the big metal container behind. I sat behind with two of my other CG friends and we all sat on DRUMS. Imagine that. It was the first time I was sitting in such a weird place in almost-complete darkness. I was laughing a lot :X

Anyway all the pictures from the ROM is with Serene. I'll upload after she sends me everything!

I walked around Vivocity with Serene and Changsheng and guess what. This Changsheng ah, took advantage of the lomantik setting at the condo, brought Serene for a walk and gave her a Tiffany ring and sort of proposed to her.

WALAO EH!

TIFFANY RING!!!!!!!

After the 3 of us were done at Vivocity, we actually went down to Takashimaya because both of them were thinking of trading in the ring for couple rings instead.

That was when.........

I saw the most fantastic ring I've ever set eyes on.

But the sad thing is that I couldn't find it on the website. But I'll show you the sister ring. (Which means a ring that looks like that fantastic ring!)


Okay this is actually a friendship ring. The fantastic ring has got three diamonds on each ends of the ring and it's actually made of white gold as compared to this one which is made of sterling silver. The price, of course, is a world of a difference. If I didn't remember wrongly, the fantastic ring is about 8 times more expensive than the friendship ring.

HAHA I have exquisite taste ok!

But anyway, I saw a few other things that I really like.




Not bad right. They're the Please Return to Tiffany collection. Funny name, but straight to the point.

But anyway, the fantastic ring is really fantastic. When I tried it on, I wanted to walk out of the shop and just be all Golum* about it.

*(Golum is the monster thing in Lord of the Ring who keeps saying "my precious...")

AND PLEASE AH JINGLONG. PLEASE DON'T GO AND BUY ANYTHING HERE I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU AND BE VERY ANGRY! And I really mean it ah.

Anyway, if you wonder where I've died to for the past week.. I've been working some shit job at Expo. Shitty pay, shitty job. Very, very tiring. I was drained and totally spent on my last day but the good thing was that I found a few good friends. I'm just really glad it's over now and I get to rest at home.

Okie dokie, I'm going to pack my room. Going out with Bez tonight for dinner because it's their favourite nayi's birthday! :D Will update again with pictures.

0 comments: