The King of computers, my brother.
I had some frustrating problems with my laptop and I was making a lot of growling noises due to that. I believe he got quite frightened of me because I was really pissed off.
But somehow, we took the plunge (no, we did not bloody get married, I'm not into 12-year-olds) and we chose the Destructive Recovery option and waaaalaaaa my laptop is fixed. Though all my songs are gone, but never mind, it's the same if I get a new laptop anyway so it's fine, I can manage this loss.
It's great, now my laptop is being all normal and nice and I'm really happy.
Anyway, I am quite behind some delicious update.
I went to the zoo with Jinglong on Saturday. We had some free tickets! We took a few pictures only because it was frigging raining! But it was fun overall because the rain didn't really dampen my mood completely because the company was greaaaat. I will update again on this because I don't have Photoshop now and I want to edit my pictures, so I'll blog about the zoo outing once I get Photoshop!
And on Sunday, I went to watch Jinglong play at the Singapore Sports School. That was the first time I was introduced to most of his friends and my gosh I think blood was gushing to my face and my ears. So embarrassed, really. But of course I was happy to be introduced into his life and I'm glad he wants me to be part of it.
I'd like him to be part of mine too.
I think this is really great and I really hope we'll be able to tide through the test of time and have a wonderful time together.
I can't wait for our journey :)
Monday, June 09, 2008
All Hail..
Posted by Gladys at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment