:( I spent almost the whole of yesterday with Ian because it's the last day I'll be seeing him because he'll be flying off on Monday for one wholeeeeeeee month :(
I just highlighted 14th May on my calendar. I'm gonna miss my Dear so much. No more sitting in his car and dancing to songs or watching him dance to songs or listening to him try to imitate the people on 96.8fm. No more tickling at red lights and no more snogging.
Woe is me.
It's like as though I lost my boyfriend/best friend/personal trainer.
I am going to blog about yesterday in details so I won't forget.... last encounter.... with my Ian until a month laterrrrr. (I'm so melodramatic lol.)
Anyway we met up at 1230 at Ikea to do some lamp-shopping. He was just taking everything as though it was free then we just hung around there, ate hot dog, I ate some gross smoked salmon sandwich. (Note to self: Steer clear of smoked salmon. If it's not light pink, I won't like it.) And also I cannot have mustard. I never really knew that mustard was fattening lol. Then again I hardly eat mustard. The only times I eat mustard is when I go Ikea for the hotdog or sometimes when I order honey mustard when I'm at Subway, which... is of course extremely seldom.
After that we went off to Tampines Mall and he went to exchange money. I've never seen so many US bills until yesterday lol. We walked around a little and then he sent me off to Expo for bible study.
Just when service was about to start, I saw my nice tall Ian walking towards the seat. Very sad that it was going to be our last service until four weeks later.
After service we went off to Vivocity (as usual hahahah). But actually he attempted to go Marine Square for a change but somehow the carpark was closed so he drove us to Vivocity lol. Which is good in a way because........... I SAT A CABLE CAR!!!!!!!!
Hahahha after like what, nine years? And he purposely bought tickets for the GLASS BOTTOM CABLE CAR. Wah man I was already quite scared and he went to get the glass bottom one lol. Actually this whole cable car ride was suggested by me. Sudden spur of bravery, maybe because I felt that after eating raw salmon, I can accomplish anything. Anyway the glass bottom... it's not really that the floor is glass. Cannot really see from the ground. But the point is that the three 'walls' were all glass. You know what I'm saying? Instead of the usual, bottom half covered and top half is glass, the whole thing is glass. Lol. I haven't sat the cable for so long and when it was about to move out of the station, IT MOVED SO FAST I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. I was grabbing his bermudas so tightly hahaah. He knew that I was scared, yeah, when I looked down it felt like...... I don't know actually. I don't like the feeling of being suspended in midair and I can't really do anything about it.
But the view was beautiful! Coming to think about it, that was the first time I took the cable car at night. I haven't seen Singapore at night from 15 storeys before. I'm glad Ian took me to the ride though he initially thought that I was out of my mind. Hehe, I was scared but he put his arm around me and held me.... oooh the power of love~~ Hahahha it was like a mixture of emotions. Scared, happy, blessed and... kind of sad at the same time. Wow and you'd wonder how I remain sane.
We watched Definitely, Maybe. My first midnight show because normally I wouldn't buy late-night shows. Lol I was very tired. After the cable car, we went back to the car and I took a short nap. Then I suddenly woke up and asked him why do people die when they sleep in the car? Then he explained to me. Then I asked him, "Then will I die if I sleep now?"
And he told me, "You won't because I'm here wad."
AWWWWWWW. I was smiling and smiling. Actually I'm also smiling now. Hahhhaha.
Then after that we went off for the movie, I was damn tired and suddenly halfway through the show I felt like I was watching my dream or something. Lol odd feeling. Dear almost K.O. because the show is not his kind of show. Anyway the show was okay but at one part I almost cried. Actually tears welled up, but I'm a master at holding back so I held.
The guy was telling his daughter about his love life and I think it got too complicated for her and it was pretty messed up until his daughter got really upset. But he told her that there will be a happy ending. She couldn't figure out how can there be anything happy coming out from this whole crap. And he told her that the happy ending was her. Aww, super touching. I am a sucker for such corny scenes. I knew it was coming but tears still welled up lol.
After the show, Dear literally ran back to the car and he drove me home. During the ride home he kept blasting music so he could stay awake. I felt a little dreary during the ride home because in less than 30 minutes we would have hugged, said our goodbyes and see each other a month later. But of course, our little outing had to come to an end. We hugged each other and kissed then he went off because he was so tired that if he didn't leave now he probably wouldn't be able to drive home. Before I got off the car, I told him, "See you next month."
I'm gonna miss him :(
Sunday, April 13, 2008
See you next month
Posted by Gladys at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment