Monday, April 14, 2008

Leaving on a jetplane

Ian is in Vietnam now. Or at least I hope he is because he didn't message to say he's reached. But it's okay.

Sighhh first gruelling day. But no worries, I'm not bloody counting down. As much as I am whiny and like to mope around, I don't soak myself in selfpity and torment my poor busy soul. So yesssss it's only the first day and besides, even when he's in Singapore we also don't really SMS each other that much so it's okay, no withdrawal symptoms yet.

But this afternoon when I got back from lessons, I saw the SMS he sent before he switched his phone off. I think I read it more than five times, had my lunch and ran off for remedial. While I was climbing up the stairs, I had this funny jolt like I suddenly realised he was really not there anymore. Like when I have a shit day, I can't call him to whine because when I get the bill my mom will lock me out of the house and cook Xiaohei. Hahaha. But it's okay, thank God I still got my bezzzzgang hehehe lub you all.

I really hate Mondays lol.

Then Teng hates Tuesdays. She calls them terrible Tuesdays, I think it's very funny. I am beginning to dislike Tuesdays too because it's just one day after stupid Monday and it's still very far from Friday.

Oh no, I dread this Saturday's service :( Everyone's gonna ask me about Ian and when is he coming back and I need to repeat a few times until I get so affected by the stupid date because it's so bloody far away.

OK. I will survive! Besides, we survived two weeks of China, so a month of Vietnam should be okay since I'm working and it's busy busy and I've got lots of untouched novels that are crying out for attention. So it's all good, it's settled. One month, I am going to complete all my untouched books.

Okay it's all good. I love my dear. I haven't start missing him, YET.

Hahahha bye I'm off to shower and think about rushing through the syllabus without killing my students.

0 comments: