Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sadzoid.

Hullo it's your desolated Ms Wee (this is an oxymoron) yet again. Since this week is the class test week, I have resumed my sad mode because my students didn't exactly do extremely well but good thing is that they showed a lot of improvement from the last common test which caused me to shed much tears.

I kind of don't mind marking since it's really quite fun. And through marking, I found out that it's really quite easy to see if students are putting in effort or not. And usually I'll write in big font, "DID YOU STUDY OR NOT?" or "WERE YOU PAYING ATTENTION AT ALL?"

And also, this time's test will be my first time marking my Secondary one kiddos and I already finished marking one class. Most of them scored really well for their map-reading which I really spent wayyyyy too much time revising. I was really happy when I saw that my effort paid off. But of course, I have some jokers who failed quite badly. I think I shall prepare a heart-to-heart speech to make them feel so bad about doing so badly. Then I'll make them stay back until 5pm and make sure they know everything.

I reaaaaaaaally hope my students will do well for their midyears. I think I'm probably going to lose some sleep and worry like crazy for them.

Anyway, another sad thing is that Ian's going to Vietnam :( He's leaving next Monday. I think that's the confirmed day already. I spent the last week preparing myself mentally because he said he'll be leaving tomorrow. But changed to next Monday, which is good to a small extent because I get to attend another service with him before he flies off. This is only small extent because he's still going to be away for a month anyway.

I thank God that this month is going to be super busy for me so I won't be moping around thinking about Ian.

And I'm quite certain that the month will fly by. I mean, I've already been in the school for three months and it still feels like I started school only last week. This week's already the 14th week ever since school started in January. So..... another month should be no problemo!

I already started actively hating weekends now because I hardly have anything to do. I am going to draw up some proposal with my bezgang and we'll think about how to spend our weekends together since Yanlin's boyfriend is going to Tekong and Eeteng's friends are all busy preparing for exams. Bernice..... she died of a flu. Lol. Then only Yongkai can revive her, so the rest of bezgang will just stand around and await her revival.

Oh I know, we can all gather in my house and I'll cook for all of you. Yah, good idea. Please bring your own rice kthxmuacks. I will don my sexy yellow apron and dance around with my wok as the prelude. Then all of you will be so overwhelmed with excitement and I'll be very excited too then I'll cut my finger then I'll pass out and.... you'll all step all over me and eat whatever that's there.

Okay I'm probably going a bit insane.

I'm gonna miss Ian :(

0 comments: